Do you have a noticeable passion for results?
You’re bold, empathetic, and very resourceful, especially when results are at stake. You have what it takes: a competitive drive coupled with the exceptional ability to communicate the science behind our client’s products and build lasting business relationships. Such talent and passion make you the right fit for this unique role with Syneos Health.
ResponsibilitiesThe Inside Pharmaceutical Sales Representative [ISR] implements the clients marketing plan by delivering proficient sales presentations to a defined list of current and prospective customers. In the assigned territory, the ISR will utilize all marketing and selling materials designed for a respective audience. Customers include but are not limited to physicians, healthcare providers and healthcare clinic personnel.
The ISR will plan and organize activities to insure regular and consistent coverage of the territory according to a plan of action. Increased business activity for the client will result from the ISR’s efforts. Administration of territory information and compliance to reporting and regulatory requirements is imperative. Participation in training and development programs is required.
Duties may include, but not limited to all or some of the following:
- Implements and executes in a compliant manner marketing and sales direction to achieve territory promotional objectives
- Establishes and maintains professional relationships with targeted physician groups.
- Achieve contract performance goals and objectives for geographical assignment as established in the client agreement.
- Demonstrate comprehensive knowledge of promoted products.
- Communicates effectively with peers, outside sales representatives and management.
- Effectively collaborates with Client’s outside field force as directed
- Execute comprehensive and accurate sales presentations using all marketing and selling resources.
- Contact and deliver proficient sales presentations to a defined list of current and prospective customers.
- Develop a daily/weekly call schedule to insure efficient and comprehensive coverage of territory utilizing an effective pre-/post-call process.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Along with demonstrated initiative, uncompromised integrity and a results-oriented mindset, the ideal candidate has:
- BA/BS Degree required
- 2+ years of B2B and/or Pharmaceutical Sales Experience
- History of documented and consistent track record of success in exceeding results in prior roles
- Strong sales, listening and phone based communication skills.
- Expert selling skills including customer engagement & relationship building success.
- Ability to learn quickly and apply disease state and product knowledge to promote products in a highly compliant manner.
- Excellent attention to detail and proficiency in multi-tasking.
- Consistently demonstrates initiative, self-motivated with strong performance orientation.
- Call Center (Engagement Center) Experience
- Proven ability to work with all regulatory legal, and compliance parameters.
Why Syneos Health? Join a game-changing global company that is reinventing the way therapies are developed and commercialized. Here, you’re empowered to exceed your sales goals with the autonomy you need to over deliver. We’re dedicated to creating better, smarter, faster ways to get biopharmaceutical therapies to patients. Syneos Health has launched more sales teams in the last 5 years across all major Therapeutic Areas than the top 25 pharma companies combined. By joining Syneos Health, you’ll be connected to our multitude of career paths and pipeline of employment opportunities.
WORK HEREMATTERS EVERYWHERE | How will you accelerate pharmaceutical sales?