Eliminating time-consuming tasks means people get to do more of what they love. It’s an inspiring, high stakes challenge that motivates us, and this common passion bonds UiPath employees globally. We all strive every day to be better and to accelerate human achievement.
We make robots, but we hire people. Would you like to be part of this journey?
Your Mission: As the worldwide GSI Sales Acceleration leader for Emerging Products, you will be responsible for executing the strategy for the no-charge Discovery Module for select GSP Partners, keeping various UiPath departments and functions in synch. In this role, you will work closely with GSI Partner Success Manager leads to help drive sales as well as help fine tune the value proposition and influence the product roadmap. Being part of the core Emerging Products Sales team, you will be the single point of contact for marketing, partner, product, sales operations and assist EPS leadership in driving the strategy.
This is what you will do at UiPath
- Own, define and drive the EPS GSI no-charge Discovery Module specific GTM game plan.
- Drive revenue growth through a combination of sales motion planning, cross-selling, use cases to existing customers and targeted new customers, and developing partner and channel strategies in support of the emerging products strategy.
- Coordinate with all connected functions – Pre-Sales, Professional Services, Product Marketing, Product, Sales Operations, Strategy & Commercials, Licensing, Deal hub, Product Engineering Operations, Enablement, Partners and Readiness teams for keeping the Offers, pre – post – enablement engagements on track.
- Define and deliver campaigns (internal / external) to mobilise various teams.
- Work with Product marketing to define the client facing material and presentations.
- Contribute to building various artefacts required for internal sales, partner sales, and other teams, such as Differentiators, Battle-cards, Value Proposition, Qualification criteria
- Liaise with Sales technologies teams for changes required to the sales process / SKU related matters, in conjunction with Strategy team.
- Work with sales ops to review and build required reporting mechanism – pipeline, bookings, Value Prop related data, analysis of trends, etc.
- Work closely with Global Services and Consulting teams to prepare the delivery & professional services capabilities.
- Leverage ongoing projects to define value metrics in association with Value Engineering team.
- Put everything together, pursue client and partner references with marketing.
This is what you will bring to UiPath
- 15+ years of experience in client-facing, sales or consulting roles in a technology firm, preferably with RPA, Process Mining and Testing / Test Automation exposure.
- Be able to discuss digital transformation imperatives and how automation can accelerate.
- Knowledge of various agile, waterfall, SLDC, hybrid methodologies and continuous integration. Should be able to talk about these with a client.
- Demonstrated achievement of progressively higher quota, diversity of business customers and C-level customer interface.
- Flair for reaching out to and working with C or C-1 levels in client or partner organizations.
- High attention to detail and proven ability to manage and deliver on multiple, competing, and conflicting priorities simultaneously.
- Experience in building processes, program management, project management and related schedules on a global scale.
- Proven track record of taking ownership and successfully delivering results in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills with the ability to use data and metrics to back up assumptions, recommendations, and drive decisions.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment where continuous innovation is desired.
- Self-motivated and proactive team player with innovative ideas to inspire customer loyalty and product adoption.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with business proficiency.
- Willing and able to travel 50% (post COVID-19)
- Minimum Bachelors degree in engineering / technology or Management
UiPath is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If you have a medical condition or disability which inhibits your ability to complete any part of the application process, and are in need of a reasonable accommodation to complete the process, please contact us @ [email protected] and let us know how we may assist you.