Our business is growing, and we are in search of passionate, enthusiastic people that would want to join a team of talented digital sales professionals. Join our competitive sales digital team and take us to the next level! Successful candidates will be offered protected territories and warm leads. If you have previous experience in phone sales making outbound prospective calls and introducing new products and services to prospective and current clients, we WANT you in our TEAM!
ProSites provides digital marketing technology and services to community-based professionals in verticals such as the dental, medical, accounting and veterinary industries. Across the ProSites, CPA Site Solutions, and PracticeMojo brands, we make it easy for these small businesses to maintain a web presence, attract new customers through digital marketing channels, and communicate with existing customers across the web, texting, chat, and email.
Working at ProSites
The people at our company are passionate about their work and are driven by innovation. Each and every day we strive for excellence. Our work environment is equal parts casual and professional. We’re serious about our business and delivering the best service to our members, but we also make it a priority to keep things fun and exciting. Join the team, where innovation is the goal, hard work is expected, and creativity is rewarded.
Responsible for making outbound prospecting calls and selling ProSites portfolio of website design and internet marketing solutions, and introducing new products and services to current clients, while meeting or exceeding sales quotas. Successful candidates will have previous experience as a top producer making outbound prospecting calls, identifying potential new clients and business opportunities, managing a sales pipeline and closing sales with decision makers.
- Making outbound calls daily to prospective and current clients
- Educate prospective clients on how to successfully integrate the Internet into their online
- marketing efforts.
- Build relationships with clients for long-term growth of accounts and success
- Conduct in-depth qualifying and discovery process of potential clients and needs
- assessments of current clients.
- Overcome technical and business objections of current clients
- Use our CRM to qualify clients and capture key data points
- Ensure monthly, quarterly, and yearly individual sales quotas are exceeded
- Have a thorough understanding of the company's products and services, industry, and client
- Other duties as assigned by management.
Key Skills, Knowledge and Qualifications:
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to remain competitive and coachable while working in a fast-paced sales environment
- Motivated to grow and improve daily.
- Can quickly adapt to change.
- “We” not I”” team mentality
- Proven track record of success in past roles
- Basic Microsoft knowledge
Physical/Mental Requirements for the Job:
- Prolonged periods of seating
- May be requested to work overtime and weekends if deemed necessary
- Must be able to lift at least 20 pounds
- Certain management positions might be required to occasional travel
- A competitive compensation package, which includes base pay, plus uncapped sales commission.
- Excellent benefits package that includes a 401K match, medical, dental, vision and more
- Monthly Luncheons
- Wellness Programs
- Free Parking
- Company Events
- Summit Club (Yearly trips abroad with your significant other, all expenses paid for)
- Weekly Sales Contests and Perks
- Generous vacation and paid holidays
- Amazing and frequent team building events
- Casual dress