Since 1920 DENNIS Uniform has been a pioneer in the uniform industry both as a manufacturer and as a retailer. Currently DENNIS operates over thirty five retail stores, has a talented “field sales” team, offers a commerce-enabled website, and has a national call center to help serve its thousands of school uniform and corporate apparel customers. DENNIS Uniform Manufacturing is an equal opportunity employer (EOE).
Our Brand Promise: DENNIS makes school uniforms easy.
Our Mission: To make it easy for schools to design and maintain best-in-class uniform programs that meet their goals and values, while providing families with seamless shopping experiences for high quality and comfortable uniform products that students deserve.
Our Core Values: Simplicity, Trust, Focus, Reliability, Leadership.
The Customer Success Manager or "CSM" is full time (generally includes weekends) and is maintained within the DENNIS store. Broad areas of responsibility include but are not limited to the following:
Manage staff, sales operations in the retail branch, as well as school partnerships. This position is to ensure that our all customers receive the highest-level of service.
The CSM reports to the Regional Vice President of Customer Success, supervises the branch staff both full time and seasonal, and maintains relationships with our client accounts.
- Develop strategies to improve customer service, drive store sales, and increase profitability
- Ensure customer needs are met, complaints are resolved, and service is quick and efficient
- Work closely with National Customer Service and ensure any issues that arise are resolved
- Complete responsibility for account relationships including (but not limited to) Account Review Meetings; follow through on all requests by accounts, ensure “smart” clean programs.
- Build and maintain a positive branch environment to ensure outstanding customer service
- Supervises operations and staff as directed by the RVP of Customer Success.
- Motivate staff through working example and ensure “best practices” are always followed
- Forecast staffing needs, recruit, train, and schedule for retail and warehouse operations
- Continually learn and share product knowledge
- Ensures all order fulfillment operations are efficient and staff is trained
- Ensure all products and displays are merchandised effectively to maximize sales and profitability
- Ensure facility maintenance
- Responsible for all administrative functions
- Ensure all account relationships are being supported with the highest level of attention and timely follow through on all aspects of account management
- Build and maintain account programs that are providing the best selection of products to ensure account satisfaction and company profitability
- Ensure staff adheres to dress code
- Ensure all staff is trained to meet the requirements of their job description
- Following proper banking procedures with deposits
- Exceptionally friendly and positive attitude
- English literacy, verbal and written (bilingual applicants are encouraged to apply)
- Professional Business written and verbal communication skills a must
- Strong organizational skills and an ability to work under pressure a must
- Strong commitment to meeting goals and deadlines
- Ability to multi task and work cross functionally
- Microsoft Office software proficiency, including Word, Excel, & Outlook
- Ability to operate and run efficiently all DENNIS computer systems (CRM, Intranet, POS, ICS, email, UPS, DU 467, DENNIS Website, etc.)
Education and Experience
- Minimum 4+ years retail management experience
- Account Management experience preferred
- High School Diploma or G.E.D.
- Ability to stand for long periods (3-4 hours at a time), bend and lift 40 lbs, and work on ladders
- Ability to occasionally respond to “outside of business hours” phone inquiries (store key holder)
- Must be able to work extended hours during peak season (July – September)
- Must be willing to work overtime and cover additional shifts if necessary to ensure proper staffing of the store
- Must be willing to dress in a professional manner in order to properly represent DENNIS to all customers and school accounts
- Must be willing to use your personal vehicle to travel to accounts if needed, reimbursement @ .55 per mile
This description is based on management's assessment of the requirements and functions of the job of the date this description was prepared. It is a general guideline for managers and colleagues, but it does not purport to be an exhaustive list of all the elements of the job. Management reserves the right on a temporary or indefinite basis to meet production, scheduling or staffing needs.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Bonus pay
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Retail: 4 years (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
- One location