SANS Institute (SANS) was established in 1989 as a cooperative research and education organization. In the next 25 years it grew to become the most trusted and, by far, the largest source for information security training and security certification in the world reaching more than 300,000 security professionals around the world today, with around 60,000 having been granted Global Information Assurance Certification (GIAC) security certifications – the leading certification that provides assurance to employers that their people and prospective hires can actually do the job. At the heart of SANS are the many security practitioners – from auditors and network administrators to chief information security officers, all sharing the lessons they learn and jointly finding solutions to the challenges they face – in varied global organizations from corporations to universities working together to help the entire information security community.
Join the SANS Team
At SANS, our culture is defined by Mission, Brand, People. Our goal is to hire people who understand the importance of continuing to fight against the “bad guys” (Mission) while delivering the highest quality training (Brand) to our students. We want employees whose personal values align well with our culture of fairness, honesty, customer focus, and pragmatic approach (People).
About This Role
We are seeking a highly driven marketing manager to join our growing B2B Marketing team. As a B2B marketing manager, you will partner with our marketing and sales teams to plan, execute and track strategic marketing initiatives to increase awareness, engagement, and revenue within key accounts. If you are an experienced marketer passionate about developing and implementing B2B marketing programs on both the strategic and tactical level, we want to speak with you.
The B2B Marketing Manager will:
- Partner with Marketing, Sales, and Account Executive teams to develop a high-touch marketing strategy to build awareness and accelerate pipeline for Enterprise accounts.
- Design account-specific messaging and curate targeted content to nurture, engage and drive prospects through the sales cycle.
- Map content and marketing collateral to the buyer's journey and supporting personalization by vertical, persona, topical interest, and buyer stage
- Create email copy and build targeted newsletters to leverage in support of key account campaigns.
- Track campaign performance, monitor engagement, and manage the hand-off of engaged prospects and qualified leads to sales.
- Develop, maintain and grow segmented campaign and account contact lists.
- Support sales enablement activities, including content development, content curation, presentation building, testimonials, and case studies.
- Monitor, track, and report engagement of target accounts and results across all programs. Make recommendations based on analysis and results.
- 5 years of B2B marketing experience
- Experience with CRM's, email marketing, and marketing automation platforms
- Demonstrated experience developing and executing B2B marketing campaigns, including content creation, copywriting, email development, and list creation.
- Analytical mindset with the ability to track and report on leading campaign performance metrics, and revenue influence
- This position is remote, with preference given for Eastern or Central Time Zone locations
- Occasional night/weekend work may be required
- Occasional travel to internal team and company meetings
- This role support and interacts with team members in all parts of the world across multiple time zones; some variety will be expected in daily workloads as a result
Equal Opportunity Employer:
SANS is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, or to perform the essential functions of a position, please contact SANS Human Resources.