VMware is a global leader in cloud infrastructure and business mobility. Built on VMware's industry-leading virtualization technology, our solutions deliver a brave new model of IT that is fluid, instant and more secure. Customers can innovate faster by rapidly developing, automatically delivering, and more safely consuming any application.
Are you ready to help transform an organization? So are we!
Come join VMware’s rapidly expanding Customer Success Operations team as we pave the way for the even more customer-centric, cloud-ready, software-as-a-service company.
By developing scalable Customer Success best practices via standardized frameworks and processes, we help enable a diverse group of Customer Success practitioners to deliver prescriptive, predictive, and proactive customer engagements; all aimed at driving customer value, customer health and consumption.
VMW is hiring a Customer Success Program Manager to help build the multi-cloud hyperscaler organization and enable best in class levels of adoption and value realization for our customers. We are looking for a driven and organized individual who is obsessed with operational execution. The Customer Success Program Manager will be responsible for leading a portfolio of projects enabling the design, implementation and execution of the Customer Success Manager Hyperscaler operating model. The leader will provide regular and timely communication of project status and progress towards goals. They will be a champion of customer success best practices, possess strong problem-solving skills and thrive in a complex environment.
Manage strategic program and projects using standard PMP principals of scope management, risk management, communication management, and time management
- Communicate the value proposition for the VMC Hyperscaler platforms and understand how it can be applied to address specific customer needs across geographies and vertical markets.
- Drive programs to meet business and customer outcomes: delivering high net revenue retention, product consumption, and customer health for our SaaS platform.
- Work closely with hyperscaler partners to enable their program excellence, explore opportunities for joint value creation between VMC, partners, and customers.
- Identify initiatives, develop and execute detailed project plans, schedules, dependencies, critical paths and other required project collateral.
- Drive critical project management gates and phases to align with execution deliverables and dedication to outcomes
- Lead project teams and organization resources to ensure collaboration across teams, programs and projects.
- Clearly communicate project status and risk, anticipate blockers and formulate a plan to mitigate.
- Understand the Customer Success business and priorities to ensure programs and projects align and produce desired outcomes.
- Lead the assessment of a situation and facilitate a decisive process while weighing the business’s needs.
- Engage with and establish relationships within and outside of the organization to help accomplish project outcomes.
- 10+ years professional experience with at least 5-7 years of proven success in customer success/sales operational project management in SaaS software and technology environment
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong stakeholder management and interpersonal skills
- Ability to build consensus, create momentum, work cross-functionally with other departments and varying levels of management
- Proven success in defining and documenting efficient and scalable solutions
- Detail oriented, self-motivated and driven team player who can work with minimal supervision
- Demonstratable skillset for developing and leading presentations to leadership, stakeholders, and delivery teams to advocate on a new approach or communicate and enable change management
- Demonstrated agility to work in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment, prioritizing and meeting deadlines
- Proven data analysis and problem-solving skills.
- Remote home office worker with a dedicated and quiet office space.
- Models VMware’s EPIC2 values and leads through our Leadership code
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Experience with SFDC, Gainsight or other PSA applications.
- Excellence in PowerPoint
- Understanding of basic financial and accounting principles.
- Working knowledge of pre-sales and post sales process.
At its best, VMware is a place, where we are valued for the complete people we are, where extraordinary progress is achieved for ourselves, our teams, our company, our customers, and our communities – and where even more progress is desired and expected. VMware is a powerful platform for all of who we are – individual, colleague, pioneer, citizen – a place where empowerment, accountability, and responsibility become the traits of ownership, and where each of us can own our future and achieve success through our own actions, on our terms.
Our people transform the impossible into the essential. We challenge the status quo by inventing better ways of doing things. Our culture is one of possibilities. Where everyone is empowered to achieve success on their own terms. And together, we are crafting the future of business in a digital world.
At VMware, we have EPIC2 Values - Execution, Passion, Integrity, Customers, and Community are what define us. Learn more about our values on our careers website: http://www.vmware.com/company/careers/life-at-vmware.html. We want to hire epic people who enhance our diverse culture – people who will push us, amaze us and drive us forward. In return, we offer the freedom to define and lead your future. VMware diversity: http://www.vmware.com/company/careers/people-at-vmware.html
This job requisition is not eligible for employment-based immigration sponsored by VMware
VMware’s Customer Experience and Success team is devoted to helping our customers realize outcomes everywhere – whether they are engaging with our Customer Success, Professional Services, Global Support, or Learning teams. We are driven by our service code of customer advocacy, trusted guidance, and cross-functional team work. The Customer Success team is laser-focused on the health of our customers and ensuring they are realizing the most value from their VMware investments. If you have a passion for making your customers successful, join a team who is dedicated to helping customers achieve their business outcomes in the fastest time possible.
Category : Client Support
Subcategory: Customer Support
Experience: Business Leadership
Full Time/ Part Time: Full Time
Posted Date: 2021-10-24
VMware Company Overview: At VMware, we believe that software has the power to unlock new opportunities for people and our planet. We look beyond the barriers of compromise to engineer new ways to make technologies work together seamlessly. Our cloud, mobility, and security software form a flexible, consistent digital foundation for securely delivering the apps, services and experiences that are transforming business innovation around the globe. At the core of what we do are our people who deeply value execution, passion, integrity, customers, and community. Shape what’s possible today at http://careers.vmware.com.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement: VMware is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: VMware is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at VMware are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. VMware will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. VMware encourages applicants of all ages. Vmware will provide reasonable accommodation to employees who have protected disabilities consistent with local law.