WE ARE SEEKING:
We’re seeking a qualified Extended Warranty Agent (EW) to sell warranty options and promote our Customer Referral Program to customers who have purchased and installed stairlifts in their homes. This individual will be making outbound calls to customers.
WHO WE ARE:
Acorn is a fun and friendly environment where your work here matters. We pride ourselves in the care we give to support all of our customers’ needs!
Acorn Stairlifts Canada Inc, has become the leader in our industry. We are the largest supplier of stairlifts sold directly to our clients, and are the largest independent straight stairlifts manufacturer of the world. The key to our success is simple. We utilize Hi-tech systems and processes to ensure a simple to use; yet high quality product is, produced.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Sending letters to customers via mail and making outbound calls to new and sell our Extended Service Contracts
- Responsible for promoting the Customer Referral Program
- Contacting referred customers
- Complete call backs as agreed with customers
- Update and maintain all customer contact information in our in-house database
- Follow all call quality guidelines as directed by management
- Adhere to all appointment booking guidelines as specified
- Other duties as assigned/required by the manager
WHAT YOU HAVE:
- Intermediate computer skills.
- You are results oriented and target driven
- Ability to recover quickly from rejection
- An outstanding personality and positive attitude
- Ability to build relationships and work well with all levels in the company
- Demonstrated organizational and time management skills
- Ability to follow guidelines and strong attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task while adapting in a fast-paced work environment
- A secondary diploma and related experience
- 1-3 years related experience in a sales/customer service environment
- 2+ years related experience in a call centre environment
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Bilingual (French/English) is an asset
WHATS IN IT FOR YOU, YOU ASK?
- Being a part of a FAMILY. We work in a positive environment providing respect, support and encouragement to all departments on a daily basis.
- The opportunity to work with fun-loving individuals and participate in COMPANY EVENTS which include: celebrating a job well done each month with a Pizza Lunch, celebrating birthdays and work anniversaries with a delicious cakes, spirit wear days, friendly contests, employee appreciation days and more!
- Working for Canada’s #1LEADER in the Stairlift Industry – proudly serving our customer’s needs since 1992! Acorn has innovative technology and ease of use to ensure that our customers can use our products with confidence!
- WE OFFER – a great company benefits package (paid for by the employer), 3-weeks’ vacation, paid time off, on-site parking, and casual dress attire!
- Quality: products we make and sell, and the services we provide
- Unity: working together as one team
- Integrity: acting responsibly and honestly to deliver on our promises
- Caring: about our customers, each other, and the wider community
- Ambition: taking pride in all we do and striving to improve
Acorn Stairlifts Canada Inc,is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to compliance with all applicable legislation to provide accommodations where necessary for applicants with disabilities. Please advise us at any point during our process if you require accommodation. We thank everyone for their application; however, only selected applicants will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $65,000.00-$70,000.00 per year
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- Vision care
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Phone sales: 1 year (preferred)
- Customer Service: 1 year (preferred)
- Call center: 1 year (preferred)