ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We're looking for people who are ready to roll up their sleeves and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.
ServiceNow is seeking a Manager to lead our growing Digital Solution Sales team (Central and West regions) based in our San Diego office. The team is responsible for being Subject Matter Experts in sales engagements focused on any one or combination of our IT Transformation suite of solutions: IT Operations Management (ITOM), IT Business Management (ITBM), IT Asset Management (ITAM) as well as Integration Hub and DevOps. The Manager enables team performance by effectively supporting and managing the team to achieve monthly, quarterly and annual quota. This position reports to the Director of ITx Solution Sales.
What you get to do in this role:
- Manage and provide leadership to your team of quota carrying Digital Transformation execs in the Commercial market (~1,000-5,000 person companies) and be accountable for quota achievement (monthly, quarterly and annual basis)
- Own new hire onboarding as well as ongoing coaching on sales skills, technical awareness, productivity, prospecting and campaign effectiveness and sales tools
- Build an open-communication environment for your team and with other teams in our ecosystem
- Understand and maintain current knowledge on ServiceNow’s offerings including competitive services, personas, use cases, promotional matter, sales techniques, pricing and marketing
- Analyze current process and systems to identify opportunities to improve customer outreach, prospecting and pipeline management
- Provide timely and accurate information to management such as forecasting, territory plans, business objectives, etc.
- Set and track key sales targets and supporting metrics for team, both leading and lagging KPIs
- Maintain alignment and collaboration with the peer Solution SalesManager (East & South) and Director as well as with Core Managers and Directors
- Maintain performance standards and administer performance improvement plans as needed
- Travel for training and/or meetings may occasionally be required
To be successful in this role you have:
- 4+ years of experience as a successful individual contributor (account executive) or business Owner, preferably in tech sales
- 2+ years of experience leading a hub-based tech sales organization in a high-growth company
- Strong self-awareness and an understanding and appreciation of different cultural and working environments
- Prior experience in B2B, SaaS, and the high-tech industry
- Validated track record of consistently exceeding pipeline and revenue targets
- Experience recruiting, developing, coaching, managing, and retaining an outstanding team
- Ability to work closely with peers and multiple cross functional teams
- Illustrated leadership by example: High integrity, positive, inspirational, self-aware, selfless
- Excellent written, verbal / oral communication skills; must be an effective presenter
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Business or Technology is a plus
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 (408) 501-8550, or [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.