The Qualtrics XM Platform™ is a system of action that helps businesses to attract customers who stay longer and buy more, to engage and empower employees to do the best work of their lives, to develop breakthrough products people love, and to build a brand people can’t imagine living without.
Joining Qualtrics means becoming part of a team bold enough to chase breakthrough experiences - like building a technology that will be a force for good. A team committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion because of a conviction that every voice holds value, with a vision for representation that matches the world around us and inclusion that far exceeds it. You could belong to a team whose values center on transparency, being all in, having customer obsession, acting as one team, and operating with scrappiness. All so you can do the best work of your career.
We believe every interaction is an opportunity. Are we yours?
Qualtrics is seeking a Customer Marketing Lead to join our rapidly growing marketing team. Our research has shown that our most deeply-engaged customers spend more, renew and expand more, and ultimately become advocates for our brand and help us take Experience Management (XM) to the world.
To help drive our next stage of growth, we are hiring a seasoned Customer Marketing leader who will own accountability for three areas:
- Expansion Strategy. Crafting a strategy for marketing to our existing customer base to drive expansion across product lines, geographic theatres, industries, and buyer types.
- Content Strategy. Developing a content strategy and roadmap, and setting a world-class standard for strategic and creative ways to reach customers with modern, persuasive content.
- Advocacy Program. Growing, and continuing to innovate on the unique customer value proposition of our customer advocacy program (XM Advocates) to make it the best customer reference program in all of SaaS.
Expectations for Success
In this role, you will partner with Marketing, Customer Success, Sales, and Industry teams to uncover expansion opportunities and to build content and campaigns that drive results among our customer base. You will find ways to celebrate our customers, and to drive referrals and case studies as part of our customer evidence strategy. Your customer acumen will empower the team you lead to create compelling content, drive expansion, and increase advocacy, and will be a source of value to others in Marketing as we act as One Team to power Qualtrics’ growth.
The ideal candidate balances strategic and creative thinking, is highly driven, thrives in an environment of ambiguity and change, gets energy from engaging with a customer ecosystem, and tells compelling and engaging stories. You should be passionate about understanding the biggest challenges our customers face, and about helping them understand how Qualtrics can enable them to deliver breakthrough experiences for their customers and employees.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Developing strategies to use existing marketing techniques to introduce new products to our customer base
- Partnering with Marketing, Customer Success, Sales, and Industry teams to uncover customer expansion opportunities and to deliver solutions
- Creating strong relationships with customers and becoming an expert on their current use cases and expansion opportunities
- Producing outstanding multimedia content (videos, case studies, blogs, events, and social posts) that highlights customer stories of breakthrough experiences
- Tracking performance of key metrics, tests, and campaigns to drive constant improvement
- Managing and continually innovating the Breakthrough Artist Award
- Developing a global editorial calendar for customer content
- Creating and optimizing web pages focused on customer evidence and XM Advocates
- Expanding our customer advocacy program globally
- Driving adoption of XM Advocates amongst sales teams by leading training sessions, developing relationships with leaders, and developing new incentive programs
- Partnering with the Marketing, Communications, and Sales teams to drive usage of customer content and references
- Working across the organization to understand both macro and comms-specific trends related to customer marketing
Qualifications & Requirements
- 10+ years of experience in Marketing or Consulting, preferably with leadership roles in the areas of product, customer, or brand marketing
- Prior B2B customer marketing experience and a passion for understanding and serving technical audiences
- Strong analytical skills to analyze customer data and determine campaign performance
- An understanding of customer advocacy platforms (Highspot, Salesforce, ReferenceView, Influitive, etc.) and how they can be developed to deliver compelling experiences during the customer journey
- Comfort with a fast-paced culture, with the ability to learn quickly, think creatively and stay focused and organized while managing multiple priorities
- Experience working with creative teams, building and collaborating on great work
- Passion and eagerness to drive thoughtful strategy, focused on long-term returns
- Desire to deeply understand our products, services, partner ecosystem, sales strategies, and marketing strategies in order to inform potential directions for expansion
What differentiates us from other companies:
- Work life integration is deeply important to us - we have frequent office events, team outings, and happy hours
- Qualtrics Experience Program - $1,500 for an experience of your choosing (eligible after a year)
- 30 paid days off - 15 PTO + 5 Personal Days + 10 Holiday Closures (additional after a year)
- On top of standard benefits package (medical - employees and their families, dental, vision, life insurance, etc) we provide snacks, drinks, and free lunches in our office
- To learn more about what we value read about it directly from our employees Qualtrics Life stories