What we offer
Our company culture is focused on helping our employees enable innovation by building breakthroughs together. How? We focus every day on building the foundation for tomorrow and creating a workplace that embraces differences, values flexibility, and is aligned to our purpose-driven and future-focused work. We offer a highly collaborative, caring team environment with a strong focus on learning and development, recognition for your individual contributions, and a variety of benefit options for you to choose from. Apply now!
SAP Concur is seeking a sales professional to prospect and sell directly to our clients within our very Small (Select) Business Space via the telephone, internet and through partners. This role will be responsible for sales and providing proactive leads. This includes qualification of all inbound and outbound leads via the phone, web, email, corporate events and direct mail campaigns. The person reports to the Client Sales Director.
Achieve sales objectives through sales to current customers
- Proactively call into accounts by utilizing and maintaining our corporate database
- Identify sales opportunities through direct prospecting, lead follow-up, networking and partner relationships
- Overcome objections and effectively communicate SAP Concur’s value propositions to key decision makers regarding appropriate SAP Concur product offerings
- Transfer qualified cross sell opportunities to the appropriate Client Sales Executive for an Executive Overview and formal sales presentation
- Build and maintain strong relationship with sales team through clear communication and follow-up
- Maintain up-to-date and extensive knowledge of all SAP Concur product offerings
- Stay current on industry trends and maintain extensive knowledge of competitor’s product offerings
- Achieve monthly sales goals set by sales management
- Operates under supervision with frequent reviews of work
- Be aware of, and comply with, all corporate policies
Education, Experience & Training required:
Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience in sales, phone-based lead generation, marketing or business
- 3+ years of experience in phone-based lead generation, inside sales and/or business development activities
· · Experience with Salesforce and Microsoft Office is strongly desired
- Strong written and verbal communication required
Job Specific Specialized Knowledge & Skills:
Highly motivated, enthusiastic, outgoing, and strong work ethic
- Strong business acumen
- Must be a team player with strong initiative, excellent PC skills and ability to quickly build extensive knowledge of SAP Concur’s product offerings and that of competitors
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with an emphasis on persuasion and influence
- Excellent PC and Internet skills, including experience using Microsoft Office, Outlook, salesforce automations tools
Critical Performance Competencies:
Must be able to process information gathered quickly and effectively to overcome objections
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Effectively transfers thoughts and expresses ideal using speech, and listening skills to influence others and gain support
- Able to work aggressively to meet customer and marketing/sales driven deadlines.
We are SAP
SAP innovations help more than 400,000 customers worldwide work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively. Originally known for leadership in enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, SAP has evolved to become a market leader in end-to-end business application software and related services for database, analytics, intelligent technologies, and experience management. As a cloud company with 200 million users and more than 100,000 employees worldwide, we are purpose-driven and future-focused, with a highly collaborative team ethic and commitment to personal development. Whether connecting global industries, people, or platforms, we help ensure every challenge gets the solution it deserves. At SAP, we build breakthroughs, together.
Our inclusion promise
SAP’s culture of inclusion, focus on health and well-being, and flexible working models help ensure that everyone – regardless of background – feels included and can run at their best. At SAP, we believe we are made stronger by the unique capabilities and qualities that each person brings to our company, and we invest in our employees to inspire confidence and help everyone realize their full potential. We ultimately believe in unleashing all talent and creating a better and more equitable world.
SAP is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to the values of Equal Employment Opportunity and provide accessibility accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team: Americas: [email protected] or [email protected], APJ: [email protected], EMEA: [email protected]
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability:
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, age, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, et al), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, or disability.
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Requisition ID:299379 | Work Area: Sales | Expected Travel: 0 - 10% | Career Status: Professional | Employment Type: Regular Full Time |