Urban Remedy is a plant-based organic food company that embodies the belief that Food is Healing. We were founded by Neka Pasquale, a licensed Acupuncturist who saw first-hand the healing power of food with her patients. Utilizing the ancient principles of Chinese & Ayurvedic medicine combined with the latest innovations in functional medicine Urban Remedy was born. Grounded in the power of clean eating we are certified organic and non-GMO with the goal of creating the cleanest and most delicious offerings to empower people to be their best selves. Our recipes utilize ingredients that are naturally anti-inflammatory and low glycemic without preservatives, fillers, refined flours, sugars, oils, gluten or dairy. You can feel proud of our offerings knowing we pride ourselves in transparency, authenticity, and providing a valuable service to the community. Urban Remedy is proud to be a Certified B Corp. We believe business can be a force for good and we strive for the highest standards of social and environmental performance and accountability. We are not perfect, but we will never stop improving how we do business in the communities we serve.
Are you passionate about nutrition, health and organic foods? Urban Remedy, an organic food and juice company, is looking for a Part Time Voice of Customer Representative who will wow our customers with off-the-charts service and natural foods expertise! Ideal candidates must live and breathe nutrition and health. This position is for 20 hours a week and would be eligible to work from home 2 days each week after exhibiting full command of all job responsibilities.
The Voice of Customer Representative will work directly on customer service activities at Urban Remedy. This includes working along-side customer service associates and manager with the goal of “wowing” Urban Remedy customers with outstanding service. In addition, they will contribute to compiling and tracking metrics to provide insights on products, quality and overall customer satisfaction. Utilizing excellent, in-depth knowledge of company products and programs, and insights from the CS team, the Customer Service Representative will work towards meeting goals and priorities to provide outstanding service experiences.
Urban Remedy’s values of Family, Accountability, Creativity, Change, Integrity and Empowerment guide our team in representing Urban Remedy to our associates, vendors, customers, and the media. All employees are expected to embrace these values as part of their daily work-life with Urban Remedy.
- Share the voice of the Urban Remedy customer.
- Become an expert on all topics impacting customer service with Urban Remedy. This includes product details, online ordering, ingredient questions and nutritional & allergen concerns. This also includes technology familiarity with systems such as E-Commerce solutions, Braintree, FreshDesk Help Desk, Google Drive, Social Media platforms, online ordering apps.
- Interact directly with customers and business partners to answer and resolve questions regarding Urban Remedy products and processes.
- Contribute to written reference documents for voice of customer and business partners, including allergen details, new products, certifications, product FAQs etc.
- Contribute to reports to track customer experience insights regarding product quality, packaging and similar issues.
- Team with Voice of Customer, Quality Assurance and Product Managers to stay current on quality and ingredient issues impacting customers. Also stay on top of incorporating Marketing schedule and promotions to interact with customers within the company’s current setting.
- Partner with Operations team to communicate issues relevant to end customers.
- Partner with business partners, including Product Innovation, Product Marketing and Operations on customer feedback and insights regarding UrbanRemedy.com to optimize the user experience.
- Be a catalyst for change in the community by utilizing company paid volunteer time.
- Assume additional responsibilities as needed.
- Experience working in a dynamic entrepreneurial environment.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong consumer orientation.
- Effective and resourceful problem-solver.
- Organized and detail-oriented with strong priority management.
- Embraces the values and mission of Urban Remedy.
Leadership Skills Required
- Team player who enjoys working collaboratively as part of a high-performance team
- Takes initiative to call out needed system changes, and shares recommendations to improve
Technical Skills Required
- Knowledge of FreshDesk, E-Commerce, Google Drive, MS PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Outlook, social media platforms and Internet.
- Experience in basic analysis.
- Deep knowledge of health and nutrition as it relates to Urban Remedy products/organic superfoods.
- 2-3 years in a Customer Centric environment.
- Experience with organic food/natural products required.
Job Type: Part-time