Who We Are
We are NOT your average healthcare providers, and we are NOT your average physical therapy clinic. We're a team of disruptive, status-quo breaking, out-of-the-box thinking problem solvers.
More specifically, we are a mobile physical therapy practice located in the heart of Dallas, serving the Dallas Fort-Worth Metroplex. We empower our clients to remain active and independent in their homes and in the community, and avoid going to a nursing home.
Our clients, who are predominantly older, face problems that horribly affect their lives. This includes falling, dizziness, vertigo, stroke, Parkinson's, multiple sclerosis, and dementia. And when these problems become too difficult for the traditional hospital system to handle, the clients come to us.
What We're Looking For
We're hiring a Sales Development Representative!
We serve our clients with a passion and experience at the level of The Ritz Carlton, so your help and creativity are vitally important to carry out that level of service to our clients.
Sales Development Representatives need to have a thorough understanding of the older population in order to interact with them in a way that leaves them in awe of the experience.
The unique mix of empathy and people skills, and attention to detail when using administrative software makes Sales Development Representatives very valuable people. They are the face of our company in the minds of our clients. The work they do will have a direct impact on how many lives we improve, and how happy our clients are in the process.
The Ideal Candidate
Empathy/people skills. You will be the main point of interaction between our clients and our company. The highest priority in your job is to make sure our clients enjoy these interactions. To do this you'll need empathy, politeness, and charm!
Computer skills. We're not looking for coders here, but the ability to use basic software is essential. You'll have to keep files organized on a computer, and be able to use documents and spreadsheets to boost your productivity.
Successful Sales Development Representative personality profile:
Important personality traits:
- Positive attitude
- Customer service mentality
- Understanding and love of conversing with people aged 70-95
What makes you feel good:
- Helping people
- Organizing your files, papers, and ideas
- Conversing with people aged 70-95
Make sure you’re comfortable with:
- Older adults! Making them feel good, having a good time with them, and listening to them!
- Clearly communicating. Our therapists are busy! And so are our clients. You need to be able to efficiently communicate with our team and clients.
- Problem-solving. You will be asked to think creatively/outside-of-the-box.
- Encouraging independence
- Being the resource to freedom
- Always showing up like no one else
- Client-focused outcomes
- Individualized solutions
- Providing trust without fear
- Always brightening people’s day
- Inspiring hope, no matter the challenge
- Unparalleled service
Thank you for your consideration and best of luck on your job search!
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $40,000.00 - $70,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
Ability to Commute/Relocate:
- Dallas-Fort Worth, TX: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
- Customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Multiple locations