Jaguar Land Rover Clear Lake is looking for a Luxury Automotive Salesperson. This is a fulltime position with benefits and pay is based on commission. The automotive salesperson will assist customers through their purchase decision and transaction, ensuring the customer feels heard and important through the entire process and ends up happy and satisfied with their decision and purchase experience.
- Stays up to date on manufacturer provided training
- Understands automobiles by studying characteristics, capabilities, and features; comparing and contrasting competitive models; inspecting automobiles.
- Assists customers in their purchase process by providing knowledge, guidance and support
- Develops buyers by maintaining rapport with previous customers in CRM; suggesting trade-ins; meeting prospects at community activities; greeting drop-ins; responding to inquiries; recommending sales campaigns and promotions.
- Qualifies buyers by understanding buyer's requirements and interests; matching requirements and interests to various models; building rapport.
- Demonstrates automobiles by explaining characteristics, capabilities, and features; taking drives; explaining warranties and services.
- Closes sales by overcoming objections; asking for sales; negotiating price; completing sales or purchase contracts; explaining provisions; explaining and offering warranties, services, and financing; collects payment; delivers automobile.
- Follows up with sold customers in the CRM to ensure their experience was fantastic, to see if we can help in any other way, to remind them of our service department, etc.
- Enhances dealership reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Reminds customers to take the manufacturer provided CSI survey after a transaction has been completed
- Asks for online reviews through our many online review sites
- Other jobs as specified by the sales manager
- At least 1 year prior sales experience
- Excellent compensation and benefits package
- Manufacture training
- Paid vacation
- 401 (k)
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Great hours