At Canva, we create tools that empower the world to design. Our mission is to democratise design and empower creativity for anyone and every one, on every platform! Inspired by a team of talented thinkers, an amazing culture and a remarkable growth trajectory – we’re out to change the world, one design at a time.
Since launch in August 2013 we have grown exponentially, amassing over 50 million monthly active users across 190 different countries who have created more than 1 Billion designs. We are one of the world’s fastest-growing technology companies and we have only achieved about 1% of what we are capable of!
The product marketing team is on a mission to empower our Canva community to achieve their goals through world Canva’s world-class products and tools. We do this by helping bring our new products to market and drive continuous engagement and adoption across our array of existing products. We want every person to discover how Canva can help them on a daily basis whether through creating social graphics, building impactful presentations, educating our future generations or printing gifts for your friends, with Canva everyone can achieve their goals.
You are quick on your feet, patient, and community-focused. You are great with meeting and building connections with numerous stakeholders. You have an appreciation for good design and have ideas for valuable content in Spain.
You are incredibly tech and social-media-savvy, comfortable navigating around current and upcoming social media tools, and have the creative abilities to turn ideas into reality. You are driven and passionate about marketplaces, platforms, user engagement, and providing people with a positive and exciting program experience.
Last but not least, you are resourceful and a go-getter - you are comfortable with taking the initiative to surprise and delight our design community.
What you'll do
- Product strategy - You’re someone who can oversee the end to end product strategy and marketing opportunity for your area of business. You’ll have the ability to influence and rally teams to seize core market opportunities and bring world-class products to market. You’re someone who sees the big picture and can piece different ideas and products together into a cohesive customer experience.
- Market research - You’re highly proficient in sourcing and analysing market and competitive insights and you’re able to translate these insights into actionable work streams for teams.
- Product positioning & Messaging - You’ll own the creation and delivery of product positioning for your area of the business. You’ll be responsible for empowering all teams at Canva to use your positioning across the entire product and marketing funnel.
- GTM - You’ll create cross-business GTM plans, which will impact millions of Canva users. You’ll be an expert in rallying cross-functional teams and fulfilling the requirements of marketing teams. You’ll own and drive the GTM objectives, strategy, market analysis, product launch, competitive intel, personas, buyer’s journey and sales enablement.
- Product adoption & awareness - As a seasoned product marketer, you’ll partner with product and marketing teams to ensure to own and drive continue adoption and engagement of our product base.
- Cross-functional champion - You’ll be the person that helps connect the dots between product, marketing and sales. You’ll have superb stakeholder management and be a world-class communicator to ensure everyone knows what’s launching, when and how it impacts them.
Who you'll be
- 6+ years of product marketing experience or at least 4 years of experience in a marketing-facing role in a product-centric organisation (e.g. delivering presentations to customers and prospects, conducting competitor analysis and market research)
- Exceptional communication skills, which empower all stakeholders to support your product strategies
- Ability to build strong cross-functional relationships with stakeholders from product, marketing, sales, strategy, CHT and research
- The ability to identify and forecast potential business problems/opportunities and identify appropriate ways to rectify/seize the opportunities and prioritize resources.
- Experience running complex cross-functional strategies and the ability to influence senior stakeholders
- Ability to understand the market, competitors and core customer audience. Identifying essential trends, and rectifying problems as they arise. You share these insights broadly with all key stakeholders and use these insights to mould the product, messaging, and GTM strategy.
- As Canva is a fast-growing and paced workplace you’ll be someone who can juggle multiple projects at once and have strong prioritization skills
- You’re someone with a growth mindset and you're eager to learn and grow every day. As Canva is growing 130% YoY, you’re aware that you’ll be growing and trying new things every day.
- You’re someone who loves solving customer problems or need with products and you enjoy working closely with product teams to build world-class products
- Competitive salary, plus equity options
- Flexible working hours, we value work-life balance
- In-house chefs that cook delicious breakfast and lunch for us each day
- Free Yoga membership
- Professional education allowance
- Generous parental leave policy
- Pet-friendly offices
- Sponsored social clubs and team events
- Fun and quirky celebrations
One of our core values at Canva, “Being a force for good” means we are actively working towards a world that isn't just good for a small few, but one that’s good for everyone. We believe deeply that bringing together diversity of thoughts, perspectives and expression is key for building the best product for our equally diverse community. To achieve this, we need to constantly work towards making Canva the best place to work, for everyone.