CAR PROS IS SEEKING AN Accounting Clerk
The Accounting Clerk has strong skills in problem solving, documentation, research, and data analysis. In addition, he or she maintains an adequate system of accounting records and develops periodic financial reports that comply with generally accepted accounting principles.
The ideal candidate for this position has one year of experience in a position of similar responsibility, is detail-oriented and good with numbers, and is proficient with accounting, has good time management skills, professional dress, speech, and behavior are all required for this position. Automotive industry experience is a plus!
- Perform any combination of the following and similar accounting duties.
- Process and post deals to accounting software CDK
- Verifying information is in CDK software and on dealer jacket
- Remittance of Service Warranty, APPI Products and Oil Change for Life Contracts
- Prepare and finalize car sale paperwork
- Process all after sales cancellations
- Process flat cancels of products
- Stock in new vehicles
- Process Dealer Trades
- Communicate with Sales and Finance department on a daily basis.
- Verify vehicle sales information in CDK (-FI application) with all documents sent from Finance Biller must verify the following screens in FI:
- Purchase or lease
- Vehicle screen
- Trade in 1 (if applicable)
- Trade in 2 (if applicable)
- Customer screen
- Gross Screen
- Miscellaneous screen
- Research any discrepancies found with finance, sales manager or general manager
- Update any authorized corrections in FI.
- Verify gross and commission wages.
- Mark deal with event code virtual biller ready
- Process deal in CIFF to post to accounting general ledger.
- Schedule reconciliations, research and corrections as assigned.
- Expected to post at least 30-35 deals per day.
- Expected to work overtime as needed to meet end of month deadlines.
- Performs other tasks as assigned.
- One year of relevant experience
- Experienced with business applications, including CDK and accounting software
- Excellent math skills, including basic computations (add, subtract, multiply, divide) and the ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry
- Excellent computer and Microsoft Office skills
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- Excellent interpersonal skills to interact professionally with customers, vendors, and staff
- Growth Opportunities
- Car Purchase Program
- Parts and Service Discounts
- Medical Insurance, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
- 401(k) w/company contribution
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
Car Pros Honda El Monte is seeking an entry level Accounting Clerk. **$16.00/hr Starting**
Brand: Car Pros
Address: 3464 Peck Rd El Monte, CA - 91731
Property Description: 17 - Car Pros Honda El Monte
Property Number: 17
Job Type: Full-time