We foster an employee-first culture built around our Foundation Principles, which define how we approach our relationships with our employees, vendors, customers and communities and influence every aspect of our business.
- Driving incremental sales for the market through the sales of The Container Store Custom Closets business
- Working in partnership store leadership to establish The Container Store Custom Closets sales goals
- Defining daily/weekly sales expectations and evaluating store sales performance related to Custom Closets
- Leading the selling efforts in-store through training and establishing best practices and consistency across the market
- Developing relationships with interior designers, real estate developers and architects in the market
- Coordinating design service engagements, web inquiries, quotes, design reviews and order processing
- Partnering with Installation Services on customer’s closet measurements and installation needs
- Evaluating company and store-specific reporting and applies that knowledge to driving sales
- Meeting regularly with the Custom Closets Sales team to evaluate the Custom Closet selling performance of the store
- Competitive Pay
- Medical/Dental/Vision Plans
- Discount: 50% on Elfa, 40% on Merchandise and Gift Cards, 25% on Avera and Laren
- Paid Time Off plus Holidays
- 401(k) plan
- Ongoing training including our Leadership Development Program and Manager Training Program
- Employee First Fund: providing grants to employees experiencing unforeseen emergencies
You are known for driving sales results with your team by directing clear, effective plans and open lines of communication.
- You love to sell and have a heart for service.
- You have at least five years of leadership and management experience where you’ve focused on developing and nurturing your team to achieve goals together.
- You love to engage with people. You’re the person who strikes up a conversation and makes a connection. You are passionate about connecting with customers and your team to provide clear, concise, compassionate communication.
- You have successfully guided great employee's career growth and development.
- You take communication to a new level. Whether it’s written or oral communication skills, you are a master.
- You understand retail is an ever-changing industry and you possess strong time management and organizational skills to lead your store team to achieve excellent results.
- You are always learning! You are eager to learn how technology and selling work together to provide an exceptional customer experience.
- You want to delight the people around you and can’t wait to share that at The Container Store!
- You are at least 18 years of age.
The Container Store promotes a smoke-free, drug-free environment.