Leading Medical Equipment Manufacturer Seeking Radiologic Technologists & Medical Device Representatives
- Base Salary & Uncapped Commission on Extensive Product Line
- Monthly Auto & Medical Allowance
- Health, Dental, 401k, Disability, Life Insurance, Paid Vacations & Holidays
AADCO Medical is a vertically integrated Manufacturer and Direct Seller of Medical Imaging Products to hospitals and medical end users. The company is currently seeking an enthusiastic, energetic, self-motivated individual to manage Territory Sales in the Dallas / Fort Worth / North Texas area.
Professional Outside Sales Representative must be highly motivated and willing to work diligently to achieve success. Potential to earn unlimited income! Sales Representative calls on hospitals, clinics and private medical practices. Travels throughout assigned territory to call on regular and prospective customers. Establishes and maintains good will through effective customer interface and account management. Promotes a diverse product line. Makes effective product presentations, confidently solicits orders, closes sales and creates revenue.
This position provides a base salary, plus commission based on monthly territory sales. Benefits include Health and Dental Insurance, 401k, paid Vacation and Holidays.
- Identifies prospective customers and builds relationships
- Promotes Product Sales, and Beneficial Contracts
- Maintains established customers and develops new accounts.
- Calls on physicians in a range of departments, including purchasing departments, materials management, radiology, cardiac cath lab, OR, etc.
- Consults with Sales Managers, Products Managers and Inside Sales personnel on product applications and solutions.
- Provides and maintains up to date and accurate account information of contacts and customers.
- Assists in resolution of customer problems and ensures excellent customer satisfaction.
- Attends Trade Shows as required.
- Strong interpersonal, networking and communication skills
- Proven Success with previous employers.
- Effective sales and account management skills.
- Professional in appearance
- Effective presentation skills and ability to confidently deliver information.
- Overcomes obstacles and customer objections
- Experience selling in a competitive environment
- Self starter who takes initiative
- Valid Driver's License
- Residency within forty miles of the advertised location
- 3 Years Prior Medical Imaging (RT(R)) or Medical Equipment/Device Sales experience
- Willing to travel daily, sometimes overnight
- A stable work record demonstrated by longevity with a previous employer (2 years or longer)
Candidates must meet minimum qualifications to be considered for this position. Potential hires must pass criminal background check and 10 panel drug screen, and satisfy all industry vendor credentialing requirements in advance of start date.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact AADCO's main office for assistance.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY POLICY
It is the policy of AADCO Medical, Inc. not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because he or she is a protected veteran. It is also the policy of AADCO Medical, Inc. to take affirmative action to employ and to advance in employment, all persons regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or protected veteran status, and to base all employment decisions only on valid job requirements. This policy shall apply to all employment actions, including but not limited to recruitment, hiring, upgrading, promotion, transfer, demotion, layoff, recall, termination, rates of pay or other forms of compensation and selection for training, including apprenticeship, at all levels of employment.
Employees and applicants of AADCO Medical, Inc. will not be subject to harassment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because he or she is a protected veteran. Additionally, retaliation, including intimidation, threats, or coercion, because an employee or applicant has objected to discrimination, engaged or may engage in filing a complaint, assisted in a review, investigation, or hearing or have otherwise sought to obtain their legal rights under any Federal, State, or local EEO law is prohibited.
Applicants to and employees of this company are protected under Federal law from discrimination on several bases. Follow the link above to find out more.