Resware Operations Specialist - Remote Available
Friday, May 21, 2021
Essential Job Functions:
- Engage in WFG company culture that emphasizes engagement in our 4 Cs, quality of work and high performance.
- Working with the ResWare Operations Manager on definition of development requirements and priorities.
- Data Migration to include the extraction, verification and transformation of data.
- Interfaces with other systems.
- System configuration and deployment.
- Set up and maintenance of security rights and access permissions.
- Contributing to technical strategy, policy and procedure.
- Development and operation of technical testing program.
- Production of technical documentation to agreed quality standards.
- Reporting on progress/issues to management.
- Optimization of system work processing for the benefit of the user group.
- Field incoming problem tickets from end users to resolve application and software issues within servers, databases, and other mission-critical systems.
- Document all pertinent end-user identification information, including name, department, contact information, and nature of problem or issue.
- Prioritize, schedule, and administer all instances where enhancements and defect resolution are required.
- Perform hands-on fixes at the desktop level, including installing and upgrading software, installing hardware, implementing file backups, and configuring systems and applications.
- Record, track, and document the problem-solving process, including all successful and unsuccessful decisions made, and actions taken, through to final resolution.
- Communicate application problems and issues to key stakeholders, including management, development teams, end users, and unit leaders.
- Test fixes and perform post-resolution follow-ups to ensure problems have been adequately resolved.
- Ability to develop and interpret technical documentation for training and end-user procedures.
- Knowledge of trends in technology relating to software applications.
- Experience with building and maintaining databases for query and problem tracking.
- Good understanding of the organization’s goals and objectives.
- Customer service oriented with an exceptionally high attention to detail who can excel in a team environment.
- Ability to develop and/or assess training materials that will help employees understand the subject matters being taught.
- Ability to motivate and train large groups of employees.
- Understand the needs of employees, and judge what training methods will work.
- High school diploma or the equivalent.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in the title and escrow industry.
- Ability to absorb new ideas and concepts quickly.
- Good analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high pressure environment.
- Ability to conduct research into software development and delivery concepts, as well as technical application issues.
- Ability to present ideas in business-friendly and user-friendly language.
- Excellent written, oral, interpersonal, and presentation skills.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Must successfully pass a criminal history and credit background check.
- Bachelors degree in Information Technology, Business, or Finance.
- Previous ResWare experience.
- Five or more years in Title or Escrow roles.
- Two or more years in a customer service oriented role.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work:
- Pay Type