The position will work in a public health capacity utilizing available data to optimize care delivery with the ultimate goal of improving the quality of patient outcomes & experience at TVHC. The World Health Organization defines health care quality as “the extent to which health care services provided to individuals and patient populations improve desired health outcomes.” This position is to work as part of the team piloting a HRSA-funded, remote Group Medical Visit (GMV)-based hypertension care pathway at TVHC. Project goals are to achieve the quadruple aim and provide home BP cuff access to at least 50% of our hypertensive population.
Tiburcio Vasquez Health Center is a non-profit community health center that is dedicated to promoting the health and well-being of our community by providing accessible, high quality care by integrating primary care, dental care, WIC support, mental health counseling, community health education and more.
- Design & coordinate the patient GMV experience
- Design delivery of all GMV content and related communications
- Coordinate delivery of all GMV content and related communications
- Manage telemedicine/virtual interface during GMVs
- Perform patient experience evaluation and analysis with each GMV cohort and iterate on the GMV delivery as indicated by the data
- Demonstrated interest, qualifications and past experience in Medicine, Public Health or Education, Social Work. EHR/Digital Design expertise
- Must have bachelors degree in design, masters level degree preferred.
- Minimum 1 year experience with user experience/service design, web design and data visualization
- Experience with experience with MS Office, Adobe CS, Tableau required
- Must have initiative and be able to work independently
- Must maintain effective working relationships with all staff patients and general public
- Must comply with TVHC vaccination policy
- Travel between various sites may be required
Job Type: Full-time