Solar Sales Consultant
WhyGen Solar is an “A Rated” solar company by the BBB in the West Valley of Phoenix, AZ. We serve both residential and commercial clients with a wide range of solar power needs. Our top notch customer service team is dedicated to making this process go smooth as possible.
FIRST YEAR SOLAR SALES CONSULTANTS AT WHYGEN TYPICALLY EARN 6 FIGURES++++
Find out why our team loves working here:
Find us on Facebook:
WhyGen Solar is an “A Rated” solar company by the BBBin the West Valley of Phoenix, AZ. We serve both residential and commercial clients with a wide range of solar power needs. Our top notch customer service team is dedicated to making this process go smooth as possible.
We are looking for a passionate Solar Sales Consultant to join our growing solar installation company. As a Solar Sales Consultant, you will have the first contact with our customers, providing them with information about our products and the benefits of going solar. Your duties will include analyzing the needs of the customer, calculating resources, preparing quotes, demonstrating our products, and providing after-sales support. You may also be required to visit customer sites and consult on larger installations.
To ensure success as a Solar Sales Consultant, you should have excellent interpersonal skills, a passion for solar energy, and a solid background in sales. Ultimately, a top-class Solar Sales Representative builds a rapport with customers and provides them with tailor-made solar solutions.
Solar Sales Consultant Responsibilities:
- Meeting with customers in-store and out at site locations.
- Providing customers with information about company equipment and solar systems.
- Demonstrating company solar products in a working environment.
- Gathering information to accurately identify the customer’s solar needs.
- Selecting solar energy products and systems to best suit the customer’s needs.
- Preparing or reviewing designs for the customer’s solar installation.
- Creating fully customized energy packagers for large-scale solar installations.
- Providing customers with quotes, sales orders, shipping information, and tax credit information.
- Providing after-sales service including courtesy calls and site visits.
- Following up on sales quotes from other members of the sales team.
- Completing sales order paperwork.
- Generating potential leads for new accounts.
Solar Sales Consultant Requirements:
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Professional appearance and a friendly disposition.
- Ability to relate technical information in layman’s terms.
- Ability to travel and work irregular hours.
- Basic knowledge of sales and Office software.
Why work at WhyGen Solar?
First year solar sales consultants with us typically earn 6 figures!
PERKS - In home credit repair for sales division
PERKS - Quarterly retreats for reps
PERKS - In-house accounting services
PERKS - In-house investment opportunities
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $75,000.00 - $100,000.00 per year
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Peoria, AZ 85382: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
- sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- Multiple locations