We are the first public company to become a Public Benefit Corporation. As a PBC, we are committed to making the industries we serve more productive, and we are committed to creating high-quality employment opportunities.
Veeva is a Work Anywhere company which means that you can choose to work in the environment that works best for you - on any given day. Whether you choose to work remotely from home or work in an office - it’s up to you.
The Services Engagement Manager (SEM) is responsible for setting our customers up for success and representing the entire value proposition and effort behind a Veeva Commercial Product Implementation. This critical role ensures successful customer engagements during the scoping and planning phase to establish the right strategy for implementation success for Commercial Product implementations. The SEM is an integral part of the sales cycle, acting as a solution expert working in close alignment with the Veeva Sales and Services teams.
This is a remote, full-time permanent role with Veeva. This is a customer-facing role and we have no work location requirement if you are in close proximity to an airport and able to meet future travel requirements.
Veeva Systems does not anticipate providing sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H-1B, OPT) for this employment position.
What You’ll Do
- Utilizing Commercial Life Sciences experience and Veeva product knowledge the SEM will structure the right solution, set the right expectations, and identify the appropriate project charter; including staffing, timeframes, and associated costs.
- Align closely with Sales and Services teams to provide implementation proposals and establish confidence with prospects in our ability to delivery
- Develop and deliver Proposals and Statements of Work for Commercial Product implementations and consulting services
- Set client and internal stakeholder expectations correctly with a focus on long-term success.
- Provide awareness and alignment with partner ecosystem
- Position support, training and other solutions that may be needed for a successful customer experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, executive level presence and experience in facilitation
- Ability to engage audiences of varying perception levels both remotely and in-person
- Collaborative and consultative work style
- 5+ years’ experience delivering consulting services, including involvement in selling services
- Commercial Life Science experience
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Proven success in selling services
- Ability to travel up to 25% (no current travel due to COVID)
Nice to Have
- Experience with Commercial Veeva products (CRM, Align, Network, Nitro, PromoMats, MedComms, etc.), OR
- Direct Life Sciences Content Management Solution experience, preferably within the Sales and Marketing space
- Experience with Cloud-based solution deployment
- Background includes exposure to compliance and validation standards in the Life Sciences industry
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.