Outside Sales Representative – Heavy Equipment
Outside Sales Representative for Heavy Equipment in high producing Denver territory supporting Volvo, Bomag, Superior, Link-belt, Lippmann, Broce, Allied, Genesis, Cedarapids.
Since 1936 Power Equipment Company (PECO) has been a leading distributor of heavy construction and aggregate equipment. We pride ourselves in our commitment to our customers and we are a full-service heavy equipment dealership who is looking for the “Right Individual” to take over a high-volume territory for one of our team members who is retiring. We carry premium equipment lines headed up by Volvo Construction Equipment and we are not afraid to stock equipment (Currently $90 million).
This is a fantastic opportunity for a highly motivated sales professional looking to advance their career and income in a Commission based role (Uncapped commissions). If you are looking for that dynamic type of an opportunity, this is the ONE! We offer a competitive benefits package, Paid Time off and matching 401(K).
Essential Job Functions
- Call on existing and new customers within the territory and communicate professionally, and honestly at all times
- Responsible for New and Used equipment sales, lease’s and rentals
- Maintain a high level of Customer satisfaction
- Maintain strong knowledge of complete product line-up and competitor’s products
- Be aware of all (most) opportunities withing the assigned territory
- Process all quotes, rental and sales agreements
- Assist customer with selecting the right machine(s)
- Visit on rent machines on a regular basis to confirm application, condition and report any concerns back to management immediately
- Provide on-site expertise for start-ups
- Assist the service department as needed to give detail on machine locations, contacts, history and condition.
- Completes all reporting requirements in a timely manner (including sales forecasting and sales tracking)
- Complete/attend Vendor training as required (some overnight travel)
- Maintains accurate customer and machine information
- Detailed trade in evaluations
- Assist with account receivable when required
- Learn and promote Vendor programs as required
- Aggregate equipment experience a plus
- Applicants must have a proven track record of outside sales
- 3+ years heavy equipment sales experience preferred, but experience in a related field will be considered
- Must enjoy meeting and working with people
- Promote the values and mission of Power Equipment Company
- Effective Computer Skills
- Team player (we pride ourselves on being a big family)!
- This position requires pre-employment background, MVR and drug screen
Power Equipment Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Visit us at: www.power-equip.com