Our Customer Success organization is tasked with ensuring that each and every customer has a wildly successful relationship with New Relic. We are doing an amazing job already (check out some of our customer’s tweets - http://newrelic.com/about/customers), but we need your help to continue this great work and to continue to grow our business.
We are looking for high-energy and passionate individuals to join our growing Customer Success team. You understand the value of fostering customer relationships and you advocate for the principle of a virtuous cycle of customer success and improved revenue performance. If you love working with customers and have thrived in a role like this before, then we want to talk to you!
You will work with customers to deliver an exceptional on-boarding experience, realize the full value of New Relic and ensure that they achieve success in their business goals.
The opportunity to work from a remote office may be available depending on applicant location.
What You’ll Do
- Engage with our enterprise customers post-sales, ensuring extraordinary on-boarding experience, driving user adoption and satisfaction ensuring high retention.
- Build out Customer Success Plans that align technical concepts and features to customer’s business needs and provide measurable time to value plan
- Direct all services resources and projects, aligned to the Customer Success Plan, to ensure customers realize the full value of New Relic
- Conduct customer kick-off, QBRs and recurring update meetings
- Track customer critical metrics aligned with their business to show success
- Ensure any account issues are resolved quickly, utilizing resources from across Technical Support, Sales, Engineering, etc.
- Function as the voice of the customer and provide internal feedback on how New Relic can better serve our customers
- 5+ years of relevant work experience in Customer Success/Technical Account Manager/Consulting required
- SAAS experience required
- Strong executive presence required
- Familiarity with Cloud environments and integrations
- Familiarity with DevOps Methodology
- Proficient understanding of Web/Mobile app development & architecture
- Experience with at least one of the following programming languages (Java, .Net, Ruby, nodeJS, Objective-C, Java-Dalvik)
- Experience in the Public Sector
- Strong ability to align technical concepts & features to business needs
Please note that visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
We're looking for bold and passionate people to be a part of our mission to create more perfect software. We'd love to have you apply, even if you don't feel you meet every single requirement. What's most important to us is finding authentic and accountable people who feel connected to our mission and values, not just candidates who check off all the boxes.
New Relic (NYSE: NEWR) is a cloud-based observability platform that gives developers, engineers, operations, and management a clear view of what’s happening in today’s complex software environments. So they can find and fix problems faster, and deliver delightful experiences for their customers. That's why the world’s best engineering teams rely on New Relic to visualize, analyze, and troubleshoot their software. It’s the simplest, most powerful cloud-based observability platform, built to create more perfect software. All from one place.
Founded in 2008, we’re a global company passionate about building a culture where all employees feel a deep sense of belonging, where every ‘Relic’ can bring their whole self to work and feel supported and empowered to thrive. We’re consistently recognized as a distinguished employer and are committed to building world-class products and an award-winning culture. For more information, visit newrelic.com.
Our Hiring Process
New Relic takes seriously our stewardship of the data of our thousands of customers worldwide. In compliance with applicable law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work and to complete employment eligibility verification.
We will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records based on individual circumstances and in accordance with applicable law including, but not limited to, the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. https://sfgov.org/olse/sites/default/files/FCO%20poster2020.pdf
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. New Relic does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes, and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with New Relic.
New Relic is an equal opportunity employer. We eagerly seek a diverse applicant pool and hire without regard to race, color, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical abilities (or disability), age, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.