- Manages day-to-day service for clients including customer claims, billing, eligibility, and service issues. Properly sets expectations for issue resolution, monitors progress and communicates outcomes. Updates BenefitPoint in a timely manner including updates to on-going activity. Conducts quarterly service status calls to assigned book of business clients.
- Conducts implementation activities for new and existing clients by attending implementation meeting with Account Executive. Oversees installation of the group or renewal. Assists in completion and processing of applications. Schedules, prepares for and conducts open enrollment meetings. Collects forms/data/schedules for regulatory compliance. Finalizes enrollment with carrier. Reports results to Account Executive and Producer.
- Follows up on delinquent premium notices per procedure.
- Follows agency policies and procedures including but not limited to client files, HIPAA compliance, and delinquent premium notices.
- Updates Agency management system within thirty days after sale or renewal (plan changes, rate acceptance, etc.).
- Participates in special projects/teams. Identifies areas to assist team members. Assists in workflow review and improvement initiatives.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- College degree or experience equivalent.