At IBM, work is more than a job – it’s a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you’ve never thought possible. Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world’s most challenging problems? If so, lets talk.
Your Role and Responsibilities
As a Customer Success Practice Leader for AI Applications, you will apply your product knowledge and technical skills to build and scale on adoption, expansion, and renewal assets for this portfolio area. These assets will be used by the Customer Success Managers (CSMs) in the markets to help their customers achieve business value from their software and services investments. You will work the CSMs to drive a technical community of practice for your product/portfolio ensuring knowledge sharing, best practices, and expertise at scale.
To be successful in this role you:
- Demonstrate a history of success as a product and/or technical expert. The focus area for this role is Complex Engineering (Engineering Lifecycle Management).
- Deeply understand customer business and technology needs to make the adoption assets real and relevant
- Collaborate with CSMs and market leaders to understand why your portfolio is/is not being adopted; put places in place to drive adoption, growth, and retention
- Understand the post sales adoption phase with evidence of delivering solutions into production
- Serve and seen as a trusted technical expert by customers, communities, and IBMers
- Have a proven track record of leading technical conversations and persuading others to take action based on requirements and value provided by solutions
- Have handled difficult customers or situations and can demonstrate resolutions
- Willingness to take initiative and tackle things on your own
- Ability to navigate data and people to find answers
- Execute customer success plan to drive adoption post-deployment
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Technical understanding and hands-on experience with your portfolio / product area
- Technical understanding of Red Hat OpenShift
- Experience with enterprise software implementations
- Ability to show customers how to “use” the offerings to get to first productive use and proactive expansion
- Can build a growth plan to demonstrate how Growth Offerings will deliver customer outcomes
- Analytical mindset and problem-solving skills
- Strong interpersonal relationship building and executive communications skills
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- 5-10 years of experience in Customer Success, Professional Services and/or Services Industries, Technical Sales (e.g., technology or management consulting)
- Experience working with OpenShift and Hybrid Cloud & AI Growth Offerings
- Experience working in B2B Enterprise Software, SaaS / IaaS / PaaS and/or Cloud
Must have the ability to work in Canada without sponsorship.
Key Job Details Country/Region:CA State:ONTARIO City:Toronto Category:Sales Required Education:Bachelor's Degree Position Type:Professional Employment Type:Full-Time Contract Type:Regular Company:(0026) IBM Canada Limited – IBM Canada Limitee Req ID:411583BR Travel Required:No Travel