Job DescriptionVerve Group is looking for a highly driven and communicative individual with account management experience in the digital or mobile advertising industry to occupy the Director, Account Management role within the Marketplace Operations business unit.
Reporting to the VP, Marketplace Operations, the individual in this role will play an invaluable part in building, managing, and growing Verve’s Marketplace demand relationships. The Director, Account Management will be responsible for day-to-day partner management, as well as onboarding, optimization, and revenue-driving activities for their portfolio of Marketplace Demand partners, eventually also taking on management responsibility of a team of Account Managers.
The ideal candidate will demonstrate ease, fluency, and adeptness in balancing internal and external stakeholder needs, extracting high-level business insights in order to identify, propose, and implement recommendations to support client growth and strategic decision making of senior leadership. A self-starting, empathetic leader with excellent communication, writing, and time management skills will excel in this role.
- Build trust, loyalty, and solid long-term relationships with key day-to-day partner stakeholders and serve as the primary point of contact for Marketplace demand partners.
- Lead client-facing calls and meetings with new and existing partners, including coordination with the appropriate internal teams.
- Proactively seek opportunities to provide service and drive partner revenue growth.
- Oversee all aspects of partner onboarding and post-launch management.
- Develop and codify processes and documentation for scalable, efficient partner management.
- Identify and drive ongoing opportunities for business and process transformation.
- Work closely with VGI’s Finance, Operations, Publisher, Product, and Technology groups to have a complete view of demand accounts and to ensure partners receive best-in-class service.
- 7+ years of account management experience or similar client-facing role in the digital or mobile advertising industry, 2+ years managing a team.
- Understanding of ad exchanges, DSPs, programmatic business models, emerging mediums, and other mobile-based platforms preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization.
- Self-motivated and goal-oriented, a team player with strong communications skills.
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time in a high-pressure, fast-paced environment.
- Exceptional verbal, quantitative, and analytical skillsets.
What we offer
- Competitive salary package (base salary plus commissions)
- Work from home opportunity
- Join one of the top mobile advertising companies in the world
- Be part of a multicultural team (30+ nationalities)
- Benefit from working with some of the most experienced professionals of our industry and constantly grow with us
- Benefit from a tailored career development path
- First-class medical, health, and commuter benefits and HSA plans
- Twelve company holidays, and a flexible vacation policy
We are looking forward to getting to know you!