This is a Task Force Director of Sales Role supporting select service hotels coast-to-cost. It requires 100% travel supporting hotels onsite in the abscence of on-site sales support.
If you are looking for a career where you feel supported, then apply now! InnVentures has a reputation for offering a compassionate, caring and fun workplace. Our culture is sustained by service-oriented employees who care about each other, our guests and the communities where we live. We currently manage 40+ Marriott, Hilton, Hyatt and IHG brand hotels in 10 states.
We only have 3 rules at InnVentures. (We can teach you the rest!)
Rule #1 Do everything you can for the customer!
Rule #2 Bring a good attitude to work with you every day and take pride in your work!
Rule #3 Have FUN!
WHY WORK AT ONE OF OUR HOTELS?
- Fun, team-oriented environment
- Full-time and part-time positions available to meet your needs
- Great opportunities for growth
- Community Involvement
- Discounted hotel stays
- Recognition and awards
- Paid time off
We offer eligible employees a number of benefits to enhance their health and well-being:
- Group insurance, including medical, dental, vision and company-paid life insurance
- Paid time off including vacation days, sick leave and holidays
- Company-matched 401(k) plan
- Voluntary benefits including short term disability, accident, life and critical illness
- Life enrichment benefits including hotel benefits, leadership development program and more!
JOB OVERVIEW - DIRECTOR OF SALES:
Apply your competitive spirit and ability to influence others to solidify great partnerships! As a Director of Sales, you will motivate your team and lead by example to uncover and close new business. Your ability to connect with people in a meaningful way and your endless drive for meeting goals will both contribute to increased market share and positive financial results for the hotel.
A TYPICAL DAY:
- Hire, train, coach, and mentor all members of the sales team.
- Solicit, negotiate and book new business through proactive direct sales efforts.
- Build on existing relationships to maintain and grow our current customer and account base.
- Capture your clients vision and effectively convey their needs and requests within the hotel.
- Respond to all client inquiries, requests and concerns in a timely and professional manner.
- Develop rapport with key industry players in the community, including the local Convention & Visitors Bureau.
- Meet or exceed weekly sales call goals to maintain your sales pipeline and monitor sales activity of the team to ensure they are focusing on the right business opportunities.
- Plan for success by participating in weekly sales meetings, recording and taking action on future traces for accounts, customers and events, writing action plans and by preparing the annual marketing plan.
- Assist with financial reporting and other information as requested by management and/or owners.
- Support the goals of the hotel through teamwork and collaboration with all departments.
Previous sales experience in the hospitality or travel industry is required. To be successful in this role, you need strong verbal and written communication skills. You must be able to drive, read, write, type and use various forms of technology and reporting to discern and track sales records and financial data. Occasional overnight travel is required.
POTENTIAL CAREER PATH:
Area Director of Sales
InnVentures IVI L.P. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and maintains the policy of recruiting and retaining the best-qualified personnel who demonstrate the ability to perform competently and work well with others. It is the policy of InnVentures to provide equal employment opportunity regardless of race (including traits historically or culturally associated with race, such as hair texture and protective hairstyles), religion (including religious dress and religious grooming), color, age (40 and over), genetic information, disability (mental and physical), medical condition (as defined under state law), national origin (including language use restrictions and possession of a drivers license issued under section 12801.9 of the California Vehicle Code), ancestry, sex (including gender, gender identity, gender expression), sexual orientation, marital status, familial status, parental status, domestic partner status, citizenship status, pregnancy (including perceived pregnancy, childbirth, lactation, or pregnancy-related conditions), military caregiver status, military status, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law. This policy of nondiscrimination is applied to all aspects of the employment relationship. The Company complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and applicable state and local laws in ensuring equal opportunity and employment for qualified persons with disabilities. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Address: 16400 Southcenter Pkwy, Suite 100 Seattle, WA - 98188
Property Description: YBS - InnVentures Corporate Office
Property Number: YBS