We are a Private Real Estate Team seeking an Executive Assistant to CEO and Director of Sales.
We are looking for world class talent who will receive world class benefits and compensation. You will work VERY hard with us and we reward performance. Our Team sells 400+ homes a year.
You will be expected to make high level decisions, roll up your sleeves, work, and create solutions while consistently problem solving.
Please Apply ONLY if you have experience working Private Equity, Finance, Investment, or Real Estate Acquisitions - Investment.
Responsibilities included but not limited to:
- Support and empower C-Suite leaders so they increase revenue and drive business growth
- Scheduling conference calls, meetings, meals, travel arrangements, and coordination of other logistics.
- Prepare expense reports, review and track, and ensure expenses are in compliance with company standards.
- Manage and update contact lists.
- Manage CRM
- Create keynote / PowerPoint presentations as needed.
- Coordinate/schedule meetings and events.
- Compose email, business letter, and other communications.
- Gatekeeper for office, phone, email correspondence, and at events
- Special projects including market research, analysis, employee development, communications, marketing and other projects as needed.
- Work cooperatively with team.
- Support / help other Executive Assistants as needed
- Maintain confidentiality
- Gift buying
- Other duties as needed
- Skills and Qualifications:
- Must live in San Diego.
- 5+ years administrative experience reporting to C-Level or high level Executive such as a Partner.
- Bachelors degree is highly preferred but work experience will be considered in lieu of a Bachelors.
- Superb decision making skills
- Outstanding communication skills both verbal and written.
- Outstanding polished telephone and email skills.
- Superb time-management skills.
- Able to multi task.
- Must be tech savvy. The ability to learn, grasp and adapt to new technology is a must.
- PC/MAC Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook), Google
- MS-Suite, Keynote, Zoom, and other office productivity tools (Photoshop A+)
- Ability to comprehend and learn new software and computer systems.
- Flexible team player willing to do what it takes to get the job done; adaptable and enjoys a challenge.
- Works well under pressure, ability to adapt, prioritize and multi-task
- Ability to be meet deadlines
- Ability to change priorities as required
- Prior experience Investment, Real Estate, Private Equity Financing is highly preferred
- Enjoys helping others
- Has a passion for learning
- Exudes confidence
- Takes Initiative
- Able to make decisions with autonomy
Pay does not includes bonus or commissions
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $55,000.00 - $80,000.00 per year
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Monday to Friday
- On call
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
Ability to commute/relocate:
- San Diego, CA 92123: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Do you consider yourself Fiercly Optimistic?
- Do sincerely enjoy helping others and changing lives for the better?
- What are your 5 best traits?
- Do you consider your self High Energy or Low Energy?
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Microsoft Powerpoint: 10 years (Required)
- Microsoft Excel: 10 years (Required)
- One location