Seismic, a rapidly growing Forbes Cloud 100 company, is the global leader in enablement, helping make sales teams better by becoming more productive and engaging with buyers in a compelling way. Seismic's platform provides continuous guidance to improve behavior, content, and skills to win more deals and deliver better experiences. Nearly 2,000 organizations including IBM and American Express have made Seismic their enablement platform of choice. Seismic integrates with business-critical platforms including Microsoft, Salesforce, Google and Adobe. Seismic is headquartered in San Diego, with offices across North America, Europe, and Australia.
Product Managers at Seismic drive product vision and are responsible for the success of the product through all phases of the development process. Starting with the initial concept through production deployment and maintenance the Product Manager ensures new features and capabilities are easy to use and solve the business problem in the right way. To be successful in this role you will be required to understand the Seismic product in great detail and a deep understanding of highly scalable, multi-tenant SaaS systems and the technical challenges and requirements of building and maintaining such systems.
What you'll be doing:
Come be part of the team at Seismic that enables extensibility of the Seismic platform! You will be in the driver's seat for the Seismic API and UI component platform as well as our low-code and no-code development ecosystem. You will be able to innovate rapidly and bring new integration paradigms to life working closely with our customers and partners in both pre-sale and post-sale motions. You will drive new levels of efficiency and process automation to add value to our customers workflows. As a Product Manager in this team, you will be working closely with multiple engineering scrum teams and our biggest customers defining the future of robotic process automation for Seismic, enabling scale for enterprise-scale automation.
What you'll bring to the team:
- Mastery in translating uncertainty and ambiguity into clear, crisp plans.
- Ability to identify the most important issues, prioritize your time, and deliver results consistently.
- Expertise in defining and analyzing metrics that inform the success of your products
- Previous experience managing developer / platform products and engineering driven initiatives.
- Expertise in at least one of the following areas: modern auth technologies, DevOps tools or CDN / geo-performance.
- Previous experience in taking a product from ideation to the launch.
- Ability to have have credible conversations with engineers about technical matters including having an understanding of modern platforms and frameworks, APIs, as well as issues related to scalability and performance
- Proven ability to work across multiple teams including engineering, design, marketing, sales, and services to ensure a world-class customer experience
- Bachelor's degree, CS degree, or equivalent experience is preferred
- 3+ years of Product Management experience within an enterprise SaaS organization
What we have for you:
- Generous PTO, paid holidays, and paid sick leave
- Competitive Medical, Dental and Vision Plans
- Robust 401(k) fund options with company matching
- Catered meals, happy hours, healthy snacks, and coffee bar
- Seismic Cares volunteer program
- #OneSeismic culture that celebrates wins, encourages autonomy, ownership, and transparency
Headquartered in San Diego and with more than 1,300 employees across the globe, Seismic is the global leader in sales enablement, backed by firms such as Permira, Ameriprise Financial, EDBI, Lightspeed Venture Partners, and T. Rowe Price. Seismic also recently expanded its team and product portfolio with the acquisition of Percolate, Grapevine6, and Lessonly. Our board of directors is composed of several industry luminaries including John Thompson, former Chairman of the Board of Directors for Microsoft.
Seismic is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender, age, race, religion, or any other classification which is protected by applicable law.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.