Our drive and control technologies ensure efficient, powerful and safe movement in machines and systems of any size. We inspire our customers with intelligent components, tailored system solutions, and services – from fully connected applications to the factory of the future. Bosch Rexroth is dedicated to making the world a better place through innovation and technology. We are looking for associates who will take on our customers’ challenges with passion and persistence until the right solution is found and who will thrive in a face-paced, collaborative and exciting environment.
Why work with Bosch Rexroth?
- Challenging Projects: We are driven by innovation and being at the cutting edge of everything that we do. At Bosch Rexroth every day is different and your time will be filled with interesting and exciting projects.
- Amazing Colleagues: Our people make us who we are, and we are very proud of our diverse and skilled global team. Having a supportive and encouraging team around you can make all the difference.
- Learning and Development: We want you to reach your fullest potential, for both yourself and for Bosch Rexroth. That’s why we actively promote growth and development.
- Change the World: We want to give you the opportunity to not only drive your career forward but also to change the world. The work we do at Bosch Rexroth can make a big difference to the world around you.
- Social & Value-Driven: We have a tradition of assuming social responsibility in all that we do. Our success, and our roadmap for the future, is based on our lived values. This covers everything, from community to the environment, to being a social employer.
- Flexibility & Freedom: We strive to give you a balance between your work and home life, as well as the freedom to drive your career forward.
- International Opportunities: We are a truly global, fully networked company, with locations in more than 80 countries all over the world.
The success candidate will be responsible for:
- Devising and implementing an industrial hydraulic business development/sales plan that enables sustainable growth and maximizes relevant market opportunities in a manner that is profitable and aligned with our sales strategy and business targets
- Through developed knowledge of product offerings and the competition in the territory marketplace, devising and implementing an agreed upon plan of growth and market penetration in the assigned territory
- Increasing the profitability of new and existing products and finding innovative solutions for current and new market segments
- Conducting market research identifying trends for both existing and prospective customers and product
- Raising awareness and providing support internally and to our customer and channel partner base as required to promote the Industrial Hydraulic Service product line
- Assisting the outside sales and technical support teams with customer visits and customer presentations
- Developing and maintaining relationships with key accounts in collaboration with the outside sales team
- Collaborating with Product Manager, National Service Manager, Regional Managers and Sales teams to identify and support target accounts
- Mechanical Engineer/Technologist or graduate of a Certified Fluid Power/Robotics programme (or equivalent).
- Business degree is an asset, but not require.
- 5+ years in delivering hydraulic service to industrial customers in the key market
- 5+ years of sales/marketing experience in promoting related products to industrial accounts
- Inventory planning experience in industrial products
- Strong technical background and aptitude
- Above average communication and organizational skills including project management
- Sufficient computer skills to organize data and prepare presentations
- Certified Sales Professional
- Understanding of statements and KPIs and link to operational impact (matrix to be determined)
- Strong, effective communication and listening skills
- High sense of urgency and customer focus
- Effective at creating vision and goal setting
- Self-starter and driver
- Empathic to the needs of others
- Team player, able to motivate others
- Strong organisational skills and process control
- Ability to speak German is a definite asset but not a requirement
**This position is to support Western Region of Canada and the successful candidate may be remote**