ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We’re looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.
What you get to do in this role:
- Partner with Field Sales to support renewal touch points with the customer.
- Identify customer needs, demonstrating account management skills to guide renewal closure.
- Understand ServiceNow licensing models to provide both sales and customers assistance in licensing discussions.
- Monitor customer health metrics to identify risks. Develop risk mitigation strategies and guide appropriate actions with partner teams.
- Provide regular and accurate updates on renewal status to management and escalate when needed.
- Support customer conversation around renewal readiness, timing and general customer needs.
- Connect with customers on multi-year contracts to ensure continued engagement and customer value realization.
- Create & present renewal proposal(s) and options to customer and notify customer of upcoming contract expiration.
- Coordinate with Legal, Deals Desk and Sales Operations to obtain approvals and finalize executable OF.
- Partner with our Customer Success organization to review customer value achievement to achieve customer product adoption and high use.
To be successful in this role you have:
- 3+ years demonstrated success in a Renewal Account Management or Customer Success capacity.
- Experience managing customer retention and adoption of a SaaS product for a territory.
- Good customer management skills including sales, account management, and customer service.
- Personal initiative to identify areas of process improvement and efficiency.
- Strong work ethic and quota achievement.
- Experience with a SaaS model focused on enterprise software preferred.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 (408) 501-8550, or [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.