Seeking someone with a strong desire to win. Do you have outside sales experience hunting and farming, thrive in a competitive market, have a technical acumen and believe in building long lasting business relationships? We are looking for a Technical Sales Manager to join our team. The territory covers Phoenix (80% of clients and prospects) and Las Vegas (20%).
WHY WORK FOR FLUIDRA?
We are a leader in the global pool industry. Our portfolio includes some of the most trusted brands; we offer our customers an expansive array of products across both the residential and commercial pool and wellness markets; and we have strong geographical footprint with operations in over 45 countries. With our merger with Zodiac, we now have over 5,500 employees and the combined resources to accelerate innovation in critical areas like energy-efficiency, robotics and the Internet of Things.
We are guided by clear values and come to work every day with a simple and direct mission in mind: To create the perfect pool and wellness experience. By staying focused on this mission, we will create value for all our stakeholders–customers, pool owners, investors and employees.
We own a portfolio of some of the industry’s most recognized and trusted brands, including Jandy®, AstralPool®, Polaris®, Cepex®, Zodiac®, CTX Professional® and Gre®.
WHAT YOU WILL CONTRIBUTE
The “Technical Sales Manager” (TSM) will be the key in-field lead to drive aftermarket sales and execution of the overall Aftermarket channel strategy. The TSM’s key responsibility will be to target and convert service/repair & renovation swimming pool companies within their assigned geographic territories to utilizing our products. The TSM will be the conduit driving aftermarket dealer insights to internal departments for future product and program development. The execution of promotional tactics into the service trade associations, distributor table top programs, & identified key accounts will be the primary responsibility of this position.
This position would include moderate travel within the assigned territory that has been identified as high potential growth opportunity. The TSM reports to the Aftermarket Zone Manager. Additionally, you will:
- Identify & drive sales and programs into the aftermarket channel to the identified target customers.
- Prepare and present technical based sales presentations to targeted dealers.
- Technical training and sales presentations at local trade association meetings. (IPSSA, UPA, FPSIE)
- Product and program presentations at distributor table top events.
- Assist sales force converting targeted service accounts.
- Provide tracking reports and status updates of programs and customer conversion successes.
- Provide assistance by communicating customer insights for the development and execution of Aftermarket SBU programs, products, price positioning & training.
- Ability to travel overnight to reach all geographic areas of the assigned territory.
WHAT WE SEEK
3+ years of outside sales experience with technical or related products. Pool industry experience is a plus.
- Excellent communication skills along with the ability to present technical information in an easily understood format.
- Ability to understand a service, repair & renovation company business model and needs.
- Ability to turn technical support and training into a sales conversion to our products.
- Ability to develop and maintain strong relationships with key personnel in target customer companies.
- Ability to collaborate cross functionally while balancing customer needs with Fluidra corporate goals of revenue & profitability.
- Ability to operate basic Microsoft office software such as Word & Excel, Google email & scheduling and CRM tools such as Salesforce.com.
- Bilingual in Spanish is a plus.
- Technical knowledge of Zodiac & competitive swimming pool equipment a plus.
B.S. in a technical field or equivalent technical product experience is preferred.
WHAT WE OFFER
An exciting opportunity to dive in and begin your career with a company that offers a competitive total rewards package that includes:
Alternate work week schedule (EVERY OTHER FRIDAY OFF!)
Full range of health benefits including medical, dental & vision, short & long-term disability
401(K) matching (100% of first 3% contributed, 50% of the next 2%)
Health and wellness programs / gym reimbursement
Educational assistance up to $7,000 per year
On-site self-service café / free gourmet coffee stations
Company sponsored FUN events!
On-site gym, ping-pong, foosball, outdoor bocce ball court, BBQ & firepit
Generous product discounts
In the pursuit of product excellence, Fluidra takes its corporate values to heart. We implement these guiding principles in everything we do: passion for success, honesty & trust, customer collaboration, team work, learn and adapt, excellence and Innovation.
For a deeper dive in to our corporate culture, click here.