Are you ready to explore a world of possibilities?
Join our DTCC family, and you’ll grow your expertise and become the best version of you. As you embark on a new journey, you’ll tackle challenges with flexibility and grace, learning new skills and advancing your career while having the time of your life.Why You'll Love This Job
This position will be the Scrum Master for the Privileged Access and Secrets Management squad within the CS tribe. This squad is responsible for providing security services to the enterprise passionate about automation and tightening controls specific to privileged access & secrets management for all platforms. This position will be reporting to the Associate Director overseeing all Scrum Masters in the tribe.Your Primary Responsibilities
- Facilitates daily scrum, sprint planning, sprint demo and retrospective meetings as part of an Agile squad
- Be an Agile Coach to squad team members through effective approach to support them on squad and tribe goals
- Ability to ensure the accurate use of scrum processes
- Ability to shield the squad from outside distractions & remove squad impediments or roadblocks
- Drives maturity of security mindset by proactively identifying meaningful issues and control gaps in current processes; influencing behavior change within the organization and contributing to the building a stronger security-focused culture
**NOTE: Responsibilities of this role are not limited to the details above. **Your talents needed for success
Minimum 5 years of related experience
Bachelor’s degree preferred
Has strong communication (written & verbal) skills and the ability to communicate in front of large audiences
Experience in Agile methodology, with Scrum Master experience. Scrum Master certification is required
Experience in Information Technology projects is required
Familiarity with Identity Access Management is preferred
Familiarity with generic engineering practices as in CI (Continuous Integration)/CD (Continuous Delivery), TDD (Test Driven Development), ATDD (Acceptance Test Driven Development), DevOps, DevSecOps etc.
Basic knowledge on any information security standards (ISO27K, PCI, NIST, OWSAP 10, GDPR, HIPAA)
We offer top class training and development for you to be an asset in our organization!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.