Automotive Mobile Service Manager
Our Mission is Simple: to create an uncommonly exceptional experience for customers’ automotive needs and employees’ long-term career goals. Woody Anderson Ford was founded in 1961 on the principles of integrity, accountability, and teamwork. We are locally owned dealership with a facility designed to provide the best possible customer experience.
Are you an experienced MLR Store Manager? If so, are you ready to embark on an exciting journey to help grow our Mobile Service business? Mobile service provides effortless and worry-free maintenance for customers and fleet businesses. We are looking for a dynamic, customer service focused Mobile Service Manager to step in and grow this innovative and exciting service. We currently have 5 state-of-the-art mobile service vans fully equipped with everything required to take technicians to the customer for maintenance, light repair, and some recalls.
We realize we must provide a high level of investment to our employees through continual training, career development and opportunities for growth. Your professional development is one of our top priorities. That's why we're proud to offer our staff members with a comprehensive benefits package, competitive compensation plans, and abounding avenues to grow your career with us!
The Mobile Service Manager leads the Mobile Service team members in roles such as Technicians, Coordinators, Administrative support, and other team members. This role consists of running an efficient and profitable mobile service program through strong leadership, while building and maintaining a loyal customer base.
What We Offer
- Health Insurance
- Optional vision and dental insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Company Holidays
- 401(k) Savings Plan with Employer Match
- Closed on Sundays
- Paid Training
- Work-Life Balance
- Ongoing Professional Development
- Employee Discounts
- Family-Friendly and Inclusive Team Culture
- Career Growth and Internal Promotions
- Custom and Competitive Wage Plans
- Define clear expectations of each role and hold all team members accountable for meeting the standards set within those roles
- Forecast goals and objectives for the department; prepare and administer a strategic plan to achieve those goals and objectives
- Develop and implement a marketing plan which promotes new and repeat business
- Prepare and administer an annual operating budget
- Prepare pricing guides and maintenance menus for frequent labor operations
- Check technical service bulletins (TSB) and recall updates and collaborate with the general sales manager and parts and service teams to create plan to address new or updated recalls
- Strive for harmony and teamwork within the department and with all other departments
- Maintain 100% STARS Master Certification: monitor STARS certification compliance for all roles in Mobile Service
- Attend managers’ meetings as requested
- Understand, keep abreast of, and comply with federal, state, and local regulations that affect service operations, such as hazardous waste disposal, OSHA right-to-know, etc.
- High school diploma or the equivalent
- Three to Five years’ experience managing a maintenance and light repair store
- Ability to read, analyze, interpret, and respond to technical journals, technical procedures, technical repair manuals, technical repair catalogs, technical repair instructions, and all various technical repair documentation.
- Ability to write detailed diagnostic & repair reports and correspondence
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as labor times, discounts, profits, loss, interest, commissions, etc.
- Ability to type and utilize all functions of a computer and various operating programs
- Ability to lift heavy objects weighing up to 50 pounds several times during each shift
- Ability to work effectively in a challenging and fast-paced environment
- Ability to pass background check
- Ability to pass pre-employment drug screen and subsequent random drug screens
- Valid driver's license and good driving record
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.