To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
MuleSoft is an enterprise software as a service (SaaS) company that is owned by Salesforce. MuleSoft’s mission is to help organizations innovate faster by making it easy to connect the world’s applications, data, and devices. This position will report into the GTM strategy and operations team responsible for managing our annual planning cycle globally and across all functions.
The GTM planning process is the foundation of our growth and guides our strategy throughout the year. In a new role for MuleSoft, the Sr. Manager of GTM Planning will function as the Program Manager of our annual planning cycle, defining the global standard for our methodologies, and coordinating efforts across all regional teams to execute against key planning breakthroughs. This position will require developing a deep and intimate understanding of the business and forging relationships with Sales Leaders, Strategy, and cross-functional teams across both MuleSoft and Salesforce.
Our ideal candidate will have project management experience, a high attention to detail, familiarity with annual planning cycles, strong analytical skills, and process improvement experience. This is a new role for MuleSoft which will provide an opportunity for the individual to define the role and make it their own. As such, we are looking for a self starter who is prepared to roll their sleeves up to get the job done!
- Lead across all components of the GTM planning process including headcount planning, territory carving, quota setting, and eventual deployment into key systems. This person will be responsible for coordinating the cross functional team to see that all elements of annual planning are completed on time.
- Develop the playbook for how we execute the annual planning process each year.
- Identify key investments needed in people and/or technology to improve efficiency and effectiveness of our planning capabilities
- Provide input into design of Anaplan models for AE Productivity, Headcount, and ACV to drive adoption and scale across the strategy team
- Iterate on our territory carving and quota setting process to provide a better experience to all partners and participants
- Coordinate updates to key systems required to implement latest org structure, demonstrating operational resources as necessary
- Collaborate with the Salesforce GTM planning team to maintain a tightly integrated planning process between both orgs
- Partner with the Business Technology team to deploy new enhancements to our Salesforce environment in support of more effective planning and analysis.
- 5-7 years of analytical experience ideally in Sales Operations, Business Planning, or a similar position in a fast growing technology company
- Excellent project management skills, with experience using a project management tool such as Asana, Smartsheets, or similar to manage key deliverables
- Ability to execute quickly with high attention to detail in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Self-starter with high degree of motivation to learn and go above and beyond
- Ability to adjust on the fly to new demands; sense of urgency and prioritization
- Detailed, organized, and solution oriented
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Experience with Salesforce CRM and Anaplan preferred
- Familiarity with subscription software business models and enterprise sales a plus
- Bachelor’s degree required (mathematics, economics, accounting, business, or statistics preferred)
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org .
Salesforce welcomes all.Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Salesforce will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.