As the Director of Client Services, provides leadership and direction for all customer support staff. He/she should be a driven and self-motivated team player with proven ability to motivate others. The ideal candidate will have the ability to lead, use good judgment in daily decision making, investigate problems and find solutions. He/she will be expected to work closely with other CS Supervisors in monitoring team performance and service quality. This role will manage departments of multiple platforms (AccurateAce & AccurateNow).
- Issue clear instructions and assign duties to direct reports
- Create and maintain various procedural documents
- Evaluate and implement solutions based on customer feedback
- Lead team and internal constituents in removing barriers to effectively and efficiently service our customers
- Troubleshoot and problem solve
- Handle and successfully resolve client and consumer escalations
- Understand the perspective of the client and take action to integrate the client’s needs with the products and the strategic direction
- Apply an understanding of industry terminology, process flow and structure to problem solving and communications
- Coach and develop, observe and evaluate team members’ performance
- Hands-on mentoring, development and leadership of direct reports, with the ability to inspire and motivate the team
- Provide ideas and solutions to challenges based on past experiences and knowledge.
- Adapt management style to meet the unique needs of individuals for coaching, feedback, recognition and mentoring to maximize team results.
- Provide support for staff as needed while empowering individuals within the team to take ownership of key issues for more prompt and appropriate resolutions.
- Other duties as required
- B.S. or relevant work experience required
- 10+ Years’ experience in Customer Service
- 5+ Years of management experience
- Experience in background screening industry desired
- Excellent people and motivating skills
- Proven leadership and coaching skills
- Proven troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- Effective communication and presentation skills
- Basic computer skills, including working knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, some Visio)
- Ability to learn quickly and retain knowledge
- Expert in analytical, organization, communication and presentation skills
Work as one.
About Accurate Background:
Accurate is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to hiring talented and qualified individuals with diverse backgrounds. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Accurate Background offers competitive compensation, a comprehensive employee benefits package, supplemental benefit options, generous paid time off, and 401(k) employer contribution.