To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Job CategoryCustomer Success Group
Salesforce’s worldwide Customer Success team is a global network of Salesforce employees and partners. Our sole mission is to ensure customer success. We work with our customers to build relationships, learn about their businesses, and drive value-based results. Our motto for our customers is "Your Success is our Success"
An opportunity exists within the Success 360 Methodology team for a proven leader with exceptional execution leadership ability, looking to further their career in a fast-paced and dynamic environment. The ideal candidate will play a key role in shaping & executing the Success 360 Methodology Strategy for Digital.
- Accountable for designing and documenting the Success 360 Methodology for our Digital/ Self Serve customers. This work will involve close collaboration with key stakeholders and field SME’s from across our Customer Success Group and Sales
- Drive cross functional alignment on existing frameworks and agree on approach, deliverables and roadmap
- Work with the Digital Experience team to define requirements for technology solutions to support the Success 360 Methodology
- Collaborate with our product team to incorporate offerings into the S360 Methodology for Digital
- Partner with Success Role Strategy, CSG Marketing & Enablement around change management and adoption
- Represent the Success 360 Methodology for Digital across the Organization
Preferred Qualification and Skills:
- Broad-based business and technology professional with 10+ years of experience either as a consulting partner or in Strategy with particular focus on the Digital experience
- 5 + years experience methodology/process excellence
- Strong executive presence, with excellent communication skills
- Exceptional leadership skills, motivator of people. Resourceful, innovative and transformational with a high EQ and ability to lead with positive influence across the business
- Solid problem-solving skills: demonstrated ability to bring structure to complex problems and develop solutions
- Passion for technology and innovation
- Demonstrated Design Thinking and Journey Mapping experience a big plus
- Highly driven individual with an execution focus and a strong sense of urgency
- Ability to work independently and in a strong team environment, and to deliver on detail as well as strategy
- Salesforce certified
- A BA/Technical degree or MBA
- PASSION: Passionate about Customer Success
- BEGINNERS MIND: Always learning, approaches each interaction with an open mind, great listener and hands-on
- THOUGHT LEADER: Strong point of view and executive presence. Confident, a great storyteller
- COMMUNICATOR: Strong written and verbal communicator. Can present to and negotiate with people at all levels of the organization with ease and undue nervousness
- URGENCY: Ability to move fast and drive business value and results
- TRUST: Trust the company’s core values
- ADAPTABLE: Excels in high levels of uncertainty and change
For Colorado-based roles: Minimum annual salary of $140,300. You may also be offered a bonus, restricted stock units, and benefits. More details about our company benefits can be found at the following link: https://www.getsalesforcebenefits.com/
Salesforce, the Customer Success Platform and world's #1 CRM, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. The company was founded on three disruptive ideas: a new technology model in cloud computing, a pay-as-you-go business model, and a new integrated corporate philanthropy model. These founding principles have taken our company to great heights, including being named one of Forbes’s “World’s Most Innovative Company” five years in a row and one of Fortune’s “100 Best Companies to Work For” eight years in a row. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, and this level of growth equals incredible opportunities to grow a career at Salesforce. Together, with our whole Ohana (Hawaiian for "family") made up of our employees, customers, partners and communities, we are working to improve the state of the world.
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org .
Salesforce welcomes all.Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Salesforce will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.