PRIMARY OBJECTIVE OF POSITION
This position is responsible for delivering data-driven insight through the collection, analysis and reporting of data (for both US and Canada) to support the executive team and functional business leaders strategic decision making including the implementation, enhancements and automation of financial reports (primarily Excel, PowerBI and Hubble – JD Edwards reporting tool), including financial forecasting, fixed and variable cost analysis, gross margin analysis for customers and product lines, marketing & promotional analysis including ROIC/ROAS, inventory reporting (retail POS and Company owed), balance sheet, cash flows and various other ad-hoc reporting and analysis. This role will interact with all stakeholders, including, executive management, department heads, employees, and work effectively as a team contributor on all assignments.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS (Experience, education, certifications, general knowledge, skills and abilities.)
Education: Bachelor’s and/or Master’s degree in Finance, Economics, or Data Base / MIS preferred.
Years of Related Experience: Seven (7) years of progressive Financial Analysis experience with an understanding of basic accounting principles and solid ERP reporting tools experience. Three (3) years of Financial Manager experience.
Expert level user of all current data gathering and analysis tools.
Essential Functions (Fundamental duties necessary to achieve the objective of the position)
· Demonstrated success driving business results through financial modeling, forecasting and analysis
· Engagement with all key functions of the business to develop creative analyses that accelerate the company’s success through their insight.
· Managing the financial department staff and directing their daily and weekly responsibilities
· Coordinating closely with the Executive team on developing KPIS and providing insight on actionable reporting metrics
· Ownership of the finance teams’ 13-week cash forecasting models and develop methods/models to extend outwards by twelve months
· Preparing scenario financial models for customer / product line profitability
· Providing analytical support to the Sales & Operations Planning (S&OP) process, including assisting in analyzing inventory trends, inventory turns, and sales performance at retail (POS), KPI’s, and overall support of global planning function.
· Maintain financial statement models, cash flow trends for all businesses, and create new models as the business demands
· Oversee the preparation of ad-hoc financial models, analysis, and projections (e.g., scenario analysis, financial performance, ROI, ROAS, and other Ops / Mktg metrics, etc.)
· Work with all departments to ensure accuracy of budgets, forecasts, and alignment with general ledger activity.
· Work with product development and design on product costing and pricing
· Assist in the preparation of presentations to senior level executives / Board
· Responsible for annual budget modeling and compilation, including multiple year reforecasts, as well as models supporting the monthly sales forecasting / profitability process
· Other analytical duties as assigned
Specific Requirements of the Position (Knowledge, skills and abilities to perform the functions)
Comprehensive use in Microsoft Office applications
Personal qualities of integrity, credibility and commitment
Must have sound judgment, reasonability, and maintain high attention to detail
Perform various other duties and activities as assigned by Manager within the physical constraints of the job.
Primarily works in Office environment, may include noise, dust etc.
While performing duties on the job, the associate is regularly required to stand, walk and use of hands
Primarily works in office, incumbent should be able to lift 35lbs, flexible hours will be required
Solid leadership and management skills, sound judgement and effective organizational administrative skills
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- What is your salary requirement?
- Master's (Preferred)
- One location