KeyTrak, a division of Reynolds and Reynolds, is seeking a top sales performer in a competitive market. KeyTrak was the first company to use a computerized drawer to safeguard and track keys and assets, and to develop industry-specific software. Having spent three decades improving and perfecting the art of asset management, KeyTrak is considered the industry leader in key control and is dedicated to constantly evolving and producing more secure systems.
In this position you will sell our key control solutions to the automotive market in an assigned territory. In addition you will sell and support MOGOTRACK products to the automotive market. Your time will be spent growing your customer base while also managing and maintaining customer accounts and relationships.
You will be responsible for developing your own leads and will build your client base through sales to new and/or existing accounts within your market. You will prospect potential customers in order to demonstrate the features and benefits of products, present proposals, and close deals. If you are a self-motivated, disciplined, and outgoing sales individual that is interested in bettering yourself and becoming part of an industry leader, this is the position for you!Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 2+ years of outside sales experience
- Strong closing and negotiating skills
- Able to lift, carry, and maneuver 70lbs of demonstration equipment to customer sites
- Goal oriented, coachable, organized and creative
- Experience in new business sales is preferred
- Able to travel (overnight 2-3 night/week)