Greenlight Guru is looking for an experienced Partner Account Manager responsible for developing successful long-term relationships and growing partner channel revenue. You will be responsible for building and growing our partnerships with key suppliers, vendors, and service providers to the medical device industry. You will collaborate with our Sales and Marketing teams to drive a broad range of go-to-market initiatives spanning recruiting, qualifying, and partner success activities. This role requires a “jack-of-all-trades” mentality that is proactive, can create their own solutions when needed, and can work across departments. Your creativity will help strengthen our partner relationships while increasing partner reach, heightening partner reputation, and increasing our partners’ client retention.
Serving as a key player in our partner organization and reporting to the Channel Manager, this role will be responsible for various account management initiatives, from strategic business development plans, partnership marketing plans, driving partner leads, and assisting Greenlight Guru Account Executives in closing partner referrals.
- Manage 50+ partner relationships and build a revenue pipeline by working with your partners to exceed sales goals within the Greenlight Guru Referral Program.
- Qualify, negotiate, and sign new partner relationships.
- Generate lead referrals from informal and formal industry partner relationships through partnership engagement and success activities.
- Maintain and nurture a pipeline of prospective referrals resulting in qualification and sales cycle support alongside sales Account Executives.
- Cross functionally onboard and train new channel partners while providing continuing education and training to existing referral partners.
- Develop the ability to dissect a partner's business goals and create a better plan to achieve those goals.
- Track, trend, and report on identified channel metrics within the Referral Program.
- Work with Channel Director and Channel Marketing Manager to develop materials to educate and enable channel partners.
- Bring your thinking, strategies, and ideas to advance our company's values, unique culture, and vision for the future.
- 2+ years of SaaS business development and/or account management experience building and managing partner relationships.
- A successful track record of developing partner lead pipeline through business development, marketing automation, and on-going engagement activities
- Experience working for a fast-growing B2B software company, where channel sales have been made in conjunction with a direct sales team
- Strong project management and organizational skills, ability to manage many relationships while driving desired metrics.
- A passionate individual with a knack for solving problems and building/delivering solutions, and you’re OK with taking risks (and learning from failure)
- Humble, but your colleagues would say that you’re a game-changer and an “A player.”
- A positive outlook and a strong ability to take responsibility for their successes and failures.
- Have exceptional consultative selling skills, relationship-building skills, and the ability to think outside of the box to achieve goals.
- Possess a sharp focus on their goals and believe that their daily, weekly, and monthly activities will help achieve them.
- Co-workers who care deeply about our mission to spur medical device innovation
- Flexible hours
- Work from home options
- Health insurance
- Disability insurance
Greenlight Guru is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Individuals seeking employment at Greenlight Guru are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.