Gallagher is a global leader in insurance, risk management and consulting services. We help businesses grow, communities thrive and people prosper.We live a culture defined by The Gallagher Way, our set of shared values and guiding tenets. A culture driven by our people, over 30,000 strong, serving our clients with customized solutions that will protect them and fuel their futures.
Are you a driven sales hunter? Do you feel most at home in a pay-for-performance environment? Do you possess a strong background in Personal Lines Home and Auto Broking? The Personal Lines Account Executive might be a phenomenal next step in your career!
In this role you will be driving new business revenue growth, through the delivery of comprehensive Personal Insurance solutions to Gallagher clientele.
How You Will Impact the Business
Generate new business income, identify upselling and cross-selling opportunities and act as a concierge to our clients throughout the binding process.
Achieve sales targets, you will work on planning and prioritizing sales activities (quoting, call), fully utilizing Gallagher lead systems.
Deliver clients tailored insurance solutions, while ensuring underwriting frameworks are adhered to.
Ensure Gallagher's world class quality of service standard is always upheld with clients.
What Will Make You Successful
- Your success in sales, is driven by a client-centric problem solving approach, meaning you consistently deliver solutions that grant clients peace of mind.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills enable you to develop deep relationships with clients and build synergy with colleagues quickly. People love working with you, and you with them!
- Being in a fast-paced, dynamic environment brings out the best in you. You’re always able to prioritize effectively which allows you to exceed client expectations every time!
- Highly tech-savvy, with the ability to learn new systems, tools and processes with ease.
Education & Experience
- 2+ years Personal Lines Experience, preferably in a broking environment.
- Active and in good standing Insurance License required.
- Completed or intention to pursue CIP, CAIB, CRM or other relevant certifications/designations highly valued.
- Knowledge of EPIC considered an asset.
What We Can Offer You
Gallagher offers competitive salaries and benefits plans. We offer benefits, including; medical/dental, life & dependent life, AD & D, pension/group savings plan, employee stock purchase plan, educational expense reimbursement, employee assistance programs, discounted gym membership, opportunity for flexible work hours, paid sick days, personal days, employee education recognition program, employee referral bonus program and more.
We are an equal opportunity employer which values diversity in the workplace and are therefore happy to accommodate any individual needs in keeping with the relevant Employment Accessibility legislation. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.