Armour Security & Protection Services Corporation (ASPS) is searching for a dynamic charismatic sales professional looking for long term growth. Our current clients use our security guard, mobile patrol, concierge services, and more throughout BC and AB. We are an emerging business with branches in Victoria, Vancouver, Calgary, and Toronto and we are opening a NEW branch in EDMONTON. We require an individual able to see opportunities of growth in new and emerging market. Looking for the right candidate for long term growth.
What Armour can offer you?
- Full salary plus commission effective at beginning of employment.
- Additional Benefits: Health/ Dental/ Paramedical Benefits, on site parking, car allowances, technology.'
- Base pay salary is $40-44,000 with on target earnings totaling $20-30,000 commission after the first year, OTE = 60,000 - 73,000. Following year one, commission will continue to grow with no cap.
- Dynamic job responsibilities with opportunities to grow into operations role.
- We have an individual office space in Edmonton to which you will be provided your own office. We are looking for a full time employee, working Monday to Friday in office from 830am to 5pm.
- Office is following all COVID protocols and is cleaned weekly.
- We have a young, bright, dynamic work force who are embracing all opportunities in our industry to help our clients and employees receive the best service possible. High level of communication between Vancouver (head office) and Edmonton branch. High training provided.
- Full Training as no experience required.
What you will be doing in this role?
- Source new sales opportunities and lead development
- Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest.
- Make first point of contact with leads through use of outbound cold calls and emails, go to site and aid in site development.
- Meet potential staff for your sites in office.
- Must provide a high level of customer service
- Must organize and communicate with Account Manager assigned
- Following site attainment, ensure site retainment by contacting client regularly and ensuring staff are working appropriately.
- Convert prospects to customers through consultative, needs-based selling
- Develop closing skills and attempt to close during each call
- Close sales and achieve quarterly quotas
- Develop, modify, and communicate effective online demos or proposals to prospects.
- Making at least 60 calls per day and 60 emails.
- Reach out to potential leads via linkedin research.
What we are looking for?
- Security experience considered an asset
- Sales experience considered an asset.
- Able to make high volume of calls.
- Professional individual to interface with clients.
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills.
- A self-starter with a hunger for sales, motivated with a can-do attitude.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced professional office environment.
- Valid drivers licence.
- Strong MS Office professional skills.
- Must be able to conduct repeated task work
- Associates degree - and/or minimum of 2 years of office-related experience.
- Fast computer data skills with ability to learn new software quickly
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $60,000.00-$73,493.00 per year
- Commission pay
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Vision care
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
- sales: 1 year (preferred)