We have an exciting opportunity to join the Sales Operations Team as a National Account Coordinator!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work closely with cross-functional teams regarding inventory availability, order processing and logistics to ensure successful execution of purchase orders
- Communicate effectively with key internal and external partners regarding inventory levels, marketing and event ideas, field support and sales reporting
- Analyze and compile weekly and monthly sales reporting from retailer and work closely with team to assess progress of omni-channel performance; provide weekly recaps to field team.
- Help execute shipments of gratis, sampling and support programs to field team and third-party vendors.
- Assess processes and identify innovative ways to improve while conforming to budgetary requirements.
- Assist National Account team with event preparation, attendance and execution.
Required Skills and Abilities:
- Plan, organize and prioritize multiple accountabilities and work independently with a high degree of accuracy
- Excellent follow up skills and ability to manage workflows and meet tight deadlines
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Analytical, attention to detail
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook)
- Good math aptitude required
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Quick learner, self-starter, self-motivated to set priorities and work with limited direction
- Continually seeks to expand knowledge and skills through independent self-learning
- Ability to be flexible and adapt to changing situations
- Ability to consistently meet or exceed expectations in performing own work required
- May need to lift up to 25+ lbs.
Education and or Experience: High School Diploma required. Experience working in an administrative capacity, preferably in a sales environment, ideally with at least one year in either sales or marketing environment and experience/comfort working with remote staff. Experience or knowledge in the skin care industry preferred and experience or knowledge of Dermalogica products a plus.
Apply now and become a team member for a company that provides competitive salaries, outstanding benefits including Health Benefits, Monthly Product Allowances, Profit Sharing, Annual Fitness Reimbursement, Domestic Partner Benefits, 401(k) Matching, not to mention a host of other perks!
To be considered for this role, please click on "Apply Now" and include your resume and link to portfolio. Please know that all applications are reviewed for consideration. A member of the Human Resources team will contact you if your experience and skills are a match for the position.
Dermalogica is an equal opportunity employer that embraces diversity, equity, and inclusion.