Why should you work for THIS company?
The question - is WHY WOULDN’T YOU? Embrace YOUR opportunity to maximize tremendous, industry training with LIMITLESS ongoing learning AND earning potential. Our professional culture and our dedication to every employee-these are just a few benefits we’re proud to offer.
What will you do?
- A penchant for business development, working out of a home-based office, you’ll meet & engage customers in your territory; assessing their needs, you will provide a truly consultative Stonhard solution.
- Partnering with your manager you will strive to meet & exceed sales goals.
- Participate in overseeing the successful delivery of product installation, ensuring optimum customer satisfaction.
- Will participate in an enriching training process spanning over two years, traveling to our headquarters for pre-planned, scheduled training(s).
What is required?
- Experience in B2B, end user sales; construction, commercial or industrial is preferred.
- Proven Success in Business Development and Project management; interacting at all levels.
- Strong capacity to learn a new industry.
- High degree of initiative, mature judgment, and self-motivation.
CONTACT STONHARD TODAY! The Stonhard team knows every job is critical, and that teamwork drives innovation. Let’s talk about your experience and how your hard work will be recognized through competitive pay, world-class benefits and ongoing career development.
Are You Ready? Visit us online at www.Stonhard.com to start the conversation.
STONHARD has nearly a century of experience manufacturing and installing high performance, seamless floor systems throughout the world. We employ over 300 project engineers and 200 expertly trained application teams worldwide, who together deliver long-term floor, wall and lining solutions to industrial and commercial customers, including Fortune 500 companies. Target markets include, but are not limited to food processing, pharmaceutical, chemical processing, schools, universities, and water treatment facilities.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.
outside sales, territory manager, sales territory manager, sales engineer, sales
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $75,000.00 - $150,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
- Driver's License (Preferred)
- On the road