Kargo unites the world's leading brands and premium publishers on mobile devices using innovative creative ad formats. At Kargo, we're all about bringing together the best of the best with a spark of creativity to stand out from the crowd. The same is true for our employees. What makes Kargo and each Kargo team member exceptional makes our company special. Kargo believes differences should be celebrated and is committed to diversity in the workplace. As an Equal Opportunity employer, we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or other legally protected status. Individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Kargo is 200 employees strong across offices in New York City, Chicago, Dallas, Los Angeles, Sydney, and Auckland. But we’re not stopping there, so stay tuned as we expand our map and our team.
- Please note, we are only accepting candidates who are currently living or are planning to move to the LA area.
Summary of Job’s Purpose:
Reporting into the Head of Client Services, this role leads the strategy and execution of Kargo’s West Coast and Southeast Client Services teams. The Associate Director will be responsible for establishing a standard of customer service, media strategy and campaign execution across both programmatic and direct IO channels to support the generation of and ensure actualization of revenue.
The right candidate will be able to ensure that streamlined processes are followed, and their teams are operating at a high level and continuously trained to meet the needs of the business.
- Manage, train and support a group of pre and post sales Client Service Coordinators and Managers
- Set a gold standard for client service and propel team to work towards fast timelines, deep data analysis and thoughtful incremental strategy
- Obsess over client KPIs and ensure campaign performance meets objectives to drive client satisfaction and generate renewals
- Establish a deep understanding of Kargo’s offering to guide positioning across Entertainment, QSR, Auto, CPG & Retail verticals
- Funnel demand-side needs or revenue blockers to internal teams to ensure Kargo is well positioned to grow and retain business
- Collaborate with internal cross-functional teams; Sales, Operations, Design, Product and Finance to highlight opportunities for process improvements
- Work with Regional Sales Leads to ensure alignment with Sellers on R&R between teams
- 5-7 years in media/adtech industry
- 3+ years of management experience
- Excellent communication skills, proven ability to establish, grow and maintain relationships.
- Highly strategic, proactive and solution-oriented
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to deliver well-positioned presentations
- Clear understanding of ad servers (DFA, DFP), 3rd party tags and tracking methodology (Celtra, Moat, DV, IAS), programmatic buying between DSPs and SSPs
- Proven ability to drive delivery of a multi-million dollar business
- Process oriented attitude to business delivery
- Comfortable juggling multiple tasks; ability to prioritize responsibilities; excellent time management; ability to work under tight deadlines and under pressure
Kargo and Kargo leadership are regularly recognized for the company’s growth and achievements, including:
- Three MMA Smarties (2018)
- AdWeek Innovative Mobile Ad Player (2017)
- Best Places to Work in NYC (2017)
- Business Insider Hottest Pre-IPO Ad Tech Startups (2016),
- Deloitte Technology Fast 500 (2016)
- Entrepreneur of the Year (2016)