Job DescriptionThe Customer Service Representative is the internal customer contact and front-end coordinator for customer orders, inquiries, and service needs. Responsibilities include collecting customer information, entering order information in the computer and coordinating from the time the customer calls until the order reaches the production floor, and again after delivery - until the customer is satisfied. Interprets, coordinates, and follows through with all the customer order needs.
ProAmpac is a leading global flexible packaging company with enhanced product offerings unparalleled in the industry. They are steadfast in an unwavering commitment to provide creative packaging solutions, industry-leading customer service and award-winning innovation to a diverse global marketplace. They are guided in their work by four core values that are the basis for their success: Integrity, Innovation, Intensity and Involvement.
- Full benefits package – Includes medical, dental vision, flex spending, paid parental leave, life, AD&D, disability, 401k with company match, paid vacation, paid holidays, additional optional insurances, wellness program, safety shoe and eyeglass reimbursement, employee referral program, ProAmpac’s Employee Assistance Fund, and more.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skils are key competencies for the Customer Service Representive
- Ability to work independently and in a professional manner at all times is essential
- Excellent computer skills required and must be highly proficient with Excel, SAP experience preferred
- Basic knowledge of flexographic packaging preferred
- Minimum 2 years experience in customer service to be able to effectively handle various customer situations (on the telephone and in person).
- High School Diploma required, with 2/4 year college Degree in Business or related field preferred, to understand process, overall process flow, and basic business functions.