Sr Lead CM Sales Consultant- (057382)
Job Description Summary
Responsible for identifying prospects and clients with cash management needs and selling appropriate solutions to meet the clients' needs. Serve as integral member of the client management and cash management teams in assigned districts and/or segment. Manage and cross sell to a portfolio of existing clients. As the most senior level cash management sales consultant, will be assigned the clients and segments with the highest level of cash management complexity and may lead or perform minimal supervisory duties of less experienced sales staff.
Essential Job Functions
Works with Relationship Managers and individually develops prospects for New Business through the sale of Cash Management solutions designed to meet client needs within assigned geography or business segment. Assists RM's with pre-qualifying prospects with Cash Management needs. Collaborate with RM's to stay up to date on client relationships and maintain fluid communication with internal partners to provide seamless service to clients
Develops and maintains Centers of Influence (COI's) within the industry independently and with assigned RM's.
Manages and cross sells to a portfolio of existing Cash Management clients, conducting relationship reviews with top clients no less than annually. Serves as the main Cash Management client contact. Identifies additional cross sell Cash Management solutions.
Prepare sales presentations providing a comprehensive solution for clients' Cash Management needs including product pricing while maintaining Bank profitability.
- Keeps informed of current activities in the Cash Management field including new products and other general information of customers. Provides client feedback and input to product managers for ideas regarding new product development, enhancements and modifications requested or of interest to the market, based on actual client feedback or competitor intelligence.
Keeping Relationship Managers informed of product enhancements and developments.
Properly directs non-sales related client needs to the appropriate division for resolution.
Maintains call activity and pipeline accuracy in CRM tracking system (TouchPoint).
Utilizes formal and informal leadership to direct and lead within department and across departments.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Requires mastery level knowledge of job area typically obtained through advanced education combined with experience.
- May have deep knowledge of project management.
- Requires 10 years minimum prior relevant experience.
- Bachelor's Degree
- High School Diploma or GED Required
- Comprehensive knowledge of Cash management services and products and general banking services and bank operations.
- Some knowledge of basic commercial credit analysis and practices.
- Planning and organizing.
- Bank product and service knowledge Planning and organizing.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- International Sales.
- For Cash Management Sales Consultants focused on the international market, duties and responsibilities are similar to those assigned to domestic markets except for the following:
- Serve as the main point of contact for International Cash Management needs for assigned client group.
- Manage In-bound and Out-bound referrals from BNPP and BOTW.
- Serve as the main Cash Management point of contact for One Bank Referrals within assigned client group.
- Meet with Clients and Prospects to determine International and Domestic Cash Management needs.
- Formulate appropriate International and Domestic Cash Management solutions for clients and prospects.
- Develop and deliver sales presentations for client base.
- Serve as a reference point for Cash Management Consultants within BOTW.
- Other duties as described above.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
Bank of the West is an Equal Opportunity employer and proud to provide equal employment opportunity to all job seekers without regard to any status protected by applicable law. Bank of the West is also an Affirmative Action employer - Minority / Female / Disabled / Veteran.
Bank of the West will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance subject to the requirements of all state and federal laws and regulations.