- Australian SaaS success story, revolutionising recruitment
- Flexibility to put your family first
- Scaling company, pivotal role and competitive salary
As Head of Customer Success, your role is to design, define and implement our customer experience strategy. You will guide, align and lead our customer loyalty program to achieve a world-class Net Promoter Score with exceptional Customer Satisfaction results.
This is a pivotal new role in scaling our client success side of the business reporting into the Chief Revenue Officer. You will play a critical role in ensuring that our customers are getting the best out of the JobAdder platform. The right candidate will be totally customer-obsessed, data driven, committed to cross-functional team collaboration across the entire business, and have proven experience in leading all CX related teams to promote the high quality of service our brand is committed to delivering to our customers.
You will take ownership of designing and running the customer journey for business customers of JobAdder, and building a global team to run it. You will define our customer success and customer integration process, and create the playbooks and segmentation strategy for running it at scale. You will help customers integrate and realise value through their use of JobAdder.
The primary responsibility for the Head of Customer Success is to provide strategic leadership, and support, for all Customer Success functions globally. This includes Customer Success Management, Platform & Integration Support, Customer Training and On-boarding.
This role will also be responsible for partnering with other JobAdder team leaders, including Sales, Marketing, and Product Management. This role will also make sure the Customer Success team is tightly aligned with Sales to support renewals, upsells and expansion opportunities.
You will understand our product deeply enough to have most conversations self-enabled with customers. You have ambitions to lead a global, industry-defining product to worldwide success at one of the world’s fastest-growing businesses.
- 4+ years in leading a high-performing Customer Success team within the tech space
- At least 4+ years of experience in customer experience, consulting or technical pre-sales in a high tech, B2B2C, or SaaS company
- 3+ years designing, implementing and monitoring client success initiatives
- 5+ years managing client escalations and stakeholder engagement
- Strong analytical mindset translating data into actionable insights to improve customer journeys while growing in ROI
- Proven significant improvements to CX metrics
- An excellent remuneration package with a generous commission structure.
- Flexibility to put your family first at all times - work from home.
- Opportunity to work with positive and empathetic people who love to laugh.
- Tools of the trade.
- Team building, fun activities and lots of social events.
- Career Progression.
JobAdder is a dynamic and innovative Software as a Service (SaaS) organisation with over 170 employees across 5 countries and customers worldwide.
We are a leading recruitment management platform that assists companies and recruitment agencies to create a competitive advantage within their recruitment and hiring processes.
With Seek as our parent company we are fortunate to have access to a broad range of multinational resources whilst still maintaining our unique identity and the ability to make quick decisions.
All of our people actively contribute to our culture and company values;
Empathy, Customer, Innovation, Results.
Our plans haven’t changed through COVID19 and we will be scaling rapidly in the next 12-18 months. We cannot wait to help play a role in rebuilding a variety of industries with our clients and partners.
To apply, please attach your CV and a brief cover note explaining why you believe you would be the ideal candidate for this role.
We respond to ALL applicants. Tip for those who have read this far: we love video cover letters, give us your best shot!