KPS Global (KPSG) is the North American industry leader in the manufacture, production, and installation of Walk-in Coolers and Freezers. KPSG’s end-product serves many channels within the retail food market as well as industrial applications. KPSG is based in Fort Worth, Texas with Engineering activities centralized in the Fort Worth facility (along with Finance, Human Resources, Customer Operations, Sales, and Installation Services), supporting product manufacturing in three locations: Fort Worth; Piney Flats, TN; and Goodyear, AZ.
KPS Global values its outstanding people who are deeply committed to providing innovative, high-quality service to clients from coast-to-coast. As a member of the KPS team, you’ll be part of an exciting and modern company culture where you will enjoy professional flexibility and benefit from an environment where creativity, innovation, and hard work are rewarded.
KPS Global is looking for an Associate Account Manager, to join the Customer Service Department.
The Associate Account Manager will be accountable for maintaining a positive Customer Relationship through accurate, cost effective, compliant and buildable Quotes, as well as knowledgeable of all aspects of Order Management and After Sales Support.
- Interface with customer, outside sales and KPS Global leadership
- Conduct Quality Control on Quotes and Orders
- Save Quote into Laserfiche and maintain quote and order folders, as required
- Send submittals with buyout preapproval form, if applicable
- Provide clear expectations and drive accountability to ensure all internal and external SLAs are met
- Coach, mentor and provide feedback on Quote Specialists and Customer Service Assistant
- Enter service issues
- Work on special projects for customer
- Create Miscellaneous Orders / Corrective Actions
- Accountable for all aspects of order management
- Accountable for all aspects of after sales support
- Maintain customer schedules, as required
- Maintain Customer Libraries (Specs)
- Review & Revise jobs
- Maintain volume of 40-60% of Account Manager within same segment
- Must be able to perform all the responsibilities of the Customer Service Assistant and Quote Specialist
- Associate Degree preferred, will consider experience in lieu of
- 2 years experience in Customer Service with estimating in engineered to order product, preferably within the walk-in industry
- Ability to set clear expectations and hold others accountable
- Ability to be a self-starter and work independently
- Strong emphasis on Math and Technical skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong prioritization, multi-tasking and organization skills
- Detail oriented
- Strong MS Office skills