Group Sales – Account Manager
EF Go Ahead Tours
**For consideration, applicants must live within the state of Colorado by start date, with the ability to work in office starting November 1st
At EF Go Ahead Tours we believe you’re never too old to be a student of the world. For 30 years we have guided individuals across the globe through carefully crafted group travel. Our travelers range from young professionals to retirees, solo travelers to entire families, travel enthusiasts to those stepping off their first flight. We believe that the best way to learn about the world is to experience it. Every day we come to work hoping to help as many people as possible do just that.
The Role :
In the role of Account Manager, you will use your keen attention to detail to support Group Coordinators in preparation for their trip. You will help reserve Group Members on the tour, understand the details of the group and follow through with requests to ensure a beautiful customer experience from enrollment through departure.
As an Account Manager, you will be able to participate in the Sales Development Leadership Program . This is designed to accelerate the careers of high performing candidates and prepare them for leadership in business. You will play a critical role in developing customer acquisition and retention strategies and identifying opportunities to improve the customer experience. Benefits of the program include training in sales, product development, marketing, and industry trends as well as presentations and public speaking opportunities. This is a great way to build your career with a global leader!
- Manage group trips within your region by speaking with Group Coordinators about service revenue and other pre-departure questions
- Set correct expectations by providing detailed information to travelers to ensure they have a full understanding of each component of the trip prior to their tour
- Initiate and follow-up on Group requests as the liaison between Group Coordinators and internal EF Go Ahead departments
- Maintain an in-depth knowledge of our product, processes, and internal systems
- Support the Group Coordinators recruitment efforts by utilizing the sales process to encourage Group Members to sign up for the tour
A S uccessful Groups Account Manager W ill B e:
- A self-starter who is confident and decisive when faced with a challenge
- A positive presence with strong verbal & written communication skills
- A creative problem solver with a Nothing is Impossible attitude & solutions-oriented mindset
- A fan of details and organization
- A natural relationship builder who can foster loyalty
- A competitive mind who is always on the hunt for new business opportunities and is eager to contribute to regional growth
- A goal-hitter who understands how to get the job done
Why You’ll Love Working Here: Perks, Benefits and Earning Potential
Work in our downtown office where you’ll enjoy comprehensive professional development, frequent social programming, office-wide sports leagues and employee-run social groups (including our “EF- finity ” groups: [email protected] , [email protected], [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] and [email protected] ). And did we mention the free coffee, beer and Kombucha on tap?!
In addition, you can expect:
- Paid international business travel opportunities
- Commitment to professional growth: robust monthly calendar of trainings, workshops and TED Talk style sessions
- Three weeks paid vacation your first year (four weeks starting in year two), in addition to 9 paid holidays
- 25% company match on your 401(k)
- Market-leading medical, dental and vision coverage, along with life and disability insurance
- Wellness benefits including onsite and virtual classes run by EF instructors and a yearly fitness reimbursement
- $1500 annual tuition reimbursement and $500 annual charity matching
- EF Product Discounts (discounts on travel, international language schools, childcare with our Au Pair product and more)
- Dependent care, healthcare and commuter Flex Spending Accounts (FSAs)
- Discounts at local venues and businesses
- Compensation: Starting salary $37,000- $40,000 with bonus based on individual performance
About EF Education First
At EF we believe that the world is better when people try to understand one another. Since 1965, we have helped millions of people see new places, experience new cultures, and learn new things about the world and about themselves. Our culturally immersive education programs—focused on language, travel, cultural exchange, and academics—turn dreams into international opportunities.
When you join EF, you join a multicultural and diverse community working across 600 schools and offices in 50 countries, all with one shared mission of opening the world through education. Whoever you are, whatever you are passionate about—we welcome you and want you to bring that to work every day. EF is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to inclusion and belonging across race, ethnicity, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, age, religion, ability, parental status, experience and everything else that makes you unique.
Founded in Sweden in 1965, EF has school and offices around the world, including hubs in Boston, London, Mexico City, São Paulo, Shanghai, Stockholm, Zürich, and more. Learn more at https://ef.com